Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Time Flies When You're..ehhh.. Having Fun?

Most of you know that I think this pregnancy has been one slow ass ride, but I must admit, being able to countdown the remaining weeks left with only the use of my 10 fingers is quite eye opening! If you remember back to when I posted about my glucose test being cancelled and how angry I was at the OB office, it's very hard to believe that was 4 weeks ago, yes FOUR! Freakin crazy I tell ya:)

I think Kyle is having some what of a hard time believing that the baby will be here in 8-9 weeks too! On Sunday night he got a tad emotional about it all (wearing his heart on his sleeve as he put it) but I'm sure just like me, he is stacked full of excitement, anxiety and nerves. Don't worry though baby, you will be an amazing father to Coen just like you are to Cameron, we love you!

Last night as we laid in bed to go to sleep, I put Kyle's hand on my belly. Coen must have known his hand was there because he kicked and kicked AND KICKED for at least 20 minutes right where his hand was. At one point, I felt like he was trying to bust out of my skin. Kyle just laughed every time he kicked. There aren't many points of this pregnancy that make me ever want to do it again, and I normally question people's sanity when they say that they loved being pregnant, but moments like that make me wish it would last forever.... well, forever if it was in the middle of the day and not when I was trying to fall asleep hehe!

And on the topic of the C-man, he is now the size of a squash! He is getting pretty cramped in the womb which means I should shortly be feeling some jabs to the ribs, greattttttt.

Today I had my 29 week check up at the OB office. Everything was fine, Coen's heartbeat was in the 140's, my stomach is measuring right at 29 weeks and the OB said my weight gain (or lack there of) looked good. I go back in 2 weeks, I made the appt to follow my perinatologist appt on my birthday so I will just be a little more late to work that day (fine by me, who wants to work on their birthday anyways!?!?)

Just a few updates:

If you follow football you know that my beloved Skins lost to Kyle's beloved Giants on Sunday. Can't say I was surprised... actually the biggest surprise was that they came back from a 17-0 deficit and only lost by one touchdown. I hope they can get back on track this Sunday against the Rams and give me something to really cheer for. HAIL.
Cameron had his first football game this past weekend as well and he was awesome. He had two very long runs to set up his team for the TD. He also had some Adrian Peterson-like moves dodging the defense, we were very proud of him.
Lastly, The hoohaa is feeling better, A&D did the trick- a special thanks for all of your concerns!!! In general, I am feeling pretty good as well. Occasional back aches and acid reflux flares, but I'm really pleased with the way I feel right now which is exciting!

I hope everyone is enjoying the fall-like weather we are getting and even if you think it's a tad cold, just remember how happy it is making me right now! lol:) Later gators!

2 comments:

Raising Twin Girls said...

Wow, your pregnancy is going by fast now isn't it? Well maybe not as fast for you but it feels like just yesterday you had your sticky bean in there!!!

Let's go Skins....we need a win this week. Hail!!!

Oh and I'm glad your hoohaa is doing better yay for that!

Me said...

Those moments are the best! - Tkeys


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones