Thank you to Mandy King at The Lucky Seven for updating my blog, it looks awesome!
More changes along the way for the Boorstein household, and although I have not publically announced it on Facebook, I feel as though my loyal readers deserve to know that....
I'm PREGNANT!
It came as quite a shock to Kyle and I, who had accepted the fact that we were done having children, and we were very content with our two amazing, beautiful boys.
I went to the OB last week to figure out how far along I am, and left the office still wondering how far along I am. We saw the gestational sac and yolk sac, but did not see a heartbeat. Therefore we are "hoping/praying" that I am not as far along as I thought and that we will see the heartbeat this Friday at our next appointment. I'm still peeing on pregnancy tests and the line continues to get darker, and I'm sick as can be, so I'm cautiously optimistic that everything is okay.
Thanks to all of my amazing family and friends, you are truly the best support system around. When I sat there and thought that there is NO way I could ever be a Mom of 3, you made me believe that I can do it, and I'm so thankful. It's going to be a long road ahead of us, but well worth it!




3 comments:
love love love you! and will always be here... i know change is scary yet some of the best things come from change. good luck with everyhing and you will be in my thought as always!
Yay!!! Congrats sweetie. You deserve an easy one this time. This is your buy one, get one free special. You paid for the last one and you got a free surprise this time. I hope that everything is okay with your little bean and this is a blessing in disguise. I can't wait to hear more!!! Congrats again!
So happy for you. I continue to pray for you everyday. I am hoping for an smooth and happy pregnancy for you. Love you bunches.
Post a Comment