I had my 22 week appointment today and all is well. I found out that the placenta is anterior, which explains why up until recently I haven't really felt the baby move, and even as of now, I feel maybe one or two kicks a day. Other than that, no big baby news. I go back in 4 weeks for my monthly check-up and glucose test (YUCK) and after that I start going every 2 weeks. Really? Every two weeks? Gosh this pregnancy is flying by, I feel so unprepared its sickening:(
So... I decided to turn 28 last week, I mean - why not, right? I had an awesome birthday, filled with roses delivered to my work BY KYLE (who needs a delivery man!) and an Edible Arrangements from my parents. When I got home we ordered food from Uno's and just relaxed, it was amazing. We put Coen to bed early and watched TV before going to bed. Sounds so simple, but it's exactly what I wanted! Kyle also got me a beautiful Amethyst necklace, which is the birthstone of this upcoming baby. What a thinker, I mean huge points on that one! My gift from my parents is to have the interior of our house painted, which I'm SO excited about. Of course, I'm not as creative as I thought I was, and I'm having a really hard time deciding on colors. So far I know what my bedroom and Coen's new bedroom will be, but that is it. If anyone knows an interior designer, send them my way please!
The boys are doing excellent, but Coen is really turning into a hellion. I love him to peices, and MAN he is so cute, but he is getting so bad. Every morning has become a nightmare, and I dread waking him up to get ready. It's been getting worse over the past few days and I've just about had enough. Mom calls it karma, but I say F Karma... this crap sucks! Cam is same old Cam, my smart talented little boy:) He is doing great in school as always, and even though his team sucks, he is doing well in football as QB. I mean seriously kids, learn how to BLOCK.
I'm excited for the many Halloween parties we have coming up this month, and for the boys pictures at the end of this month. We are going to an offsite location with Natalie and they are going to be ADORABLE:) It is still hard to believe that I'm taking Coen's 2 year pics and Cam's 9 year pics. Making me feel old!!!! I guess my Mom was probably thinking the same thing when she wished me a happy 28th last week. lol.
Congrats to my good friend, Michelle Root and her husband Danny on the birth of their baby boy on Wednesday. Carter Daniel is super cute!
Well, that's about it in the land O' Shannon. Til next time:)




No comments:
Post a Comment