Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Medicines are in...

I received my medicines last night, I'm just so ready to get started.

Photobucket

Pre–natal vitamin 1 tablet daily START NOW
Children’s Aspirin 80-81 mg daily (no prescription needed)
Lupron 2.8 ml multidose vial (1-2 vials)
Gonadotropin (FSH) Follistim PEN
LH LUVERIS , single dose vial 75 IU
HCG 10,000 units Intramuscular
Zithromax 500 mg 2 tabs when directed, evening before egg retrieval
Estrace 2mg START WHEN DIRECTED (evening of egg retrieval)
Progesterone in Oil START WHEN DIRECTED 1 ml IM injection (@ 2 vials) with refills


I start Lupron on November 3rd, I received the protocol dates from my nurse the other day. They are as followed:

November 3rd Begin Lupron
November 5th Last day of BCP's WOOHOOOOOOO
November 8th Expect menstral cycle (tentative)
November 10th Lupron Evaluation (Follistim + Luveris + Lupron +Baby Aspirin)
November 19th Trigger Shot (tentative)
November 21st Egg Retrieval (tentative)
November 26th Egg Transfer (tentative)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones