Tuesday, November 25, 2008

GREAT News!!!!

The nurse just called, earlier today than normal so she must have known I was on the edge of my seat! She had great news, and I feel so blessed today to be sharing....

Of the ten embryos that had fertilized, ALL TEN are still dividing "very nicely". They moved my transfer back to a day 5 so Friday will be the day.

I'm so glad that I will be doing a 5 day transfer, it also gives my body a few extra days to start feeling better because right now, I feel like some poop. I'm actually thinking that I will leave work now..I was holding off since I wasn't sure if I would be coming in tomorrow, but since I am, I think it's time to go.

I'll have another report tomorrow afternoon and hopefully my transfer time for Friday! Thanks for everyones well wishes and blessings, it truly means the world to me and Kyle!

2 comments:

The Connelly's said...

YAY!!! This is SO exciting!! I am SO happy for you!!!! Now make sure to get lots of rest before Friday so you're body will be ready for the BIG day :) Take it easy and let me know if you need anything! Hope to see you later this weekend!!

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Yeah !!!!That is great News. See crossing my fingers and toes did work ;). lol


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones