Saturday, November 29, 2008

Updates

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we all have a lot to be thankful for! My Aunt and Uncle from GA were in town so it was wonderful to spend time with them the past few days. My Uncle that is living in Russia also was at my parents house for Thanksgiving dinner and that was a special treat, we had a great time.

I woke up Wednesday and checked my bank account to balance my book, I noticed some random charges. Turns out some asshole got ahold of my check card number and had a blast charging various things to my account. I just don't get how someone could do something like that- but then again- there is lots of things about lots of people that I will never quite understand.

Football on Turkey Day SUCKED. The only thing that was determined was that the Lions are definitely going 0-16 AND my Mom and I really like the lime green color on the Seahawks uniform. lol.

Kyle and I, and the dogs, spent the night at my parents house Thanksgiving night because our transfer was Friday morning and it was closer to my parents house. We woke up and hung out, and about an hour before we were scheduled for the ET, the nurse called and said they were pushing us back ONE more day. I think it had something to do with none of my embryos reaching the blast stage yet and they wanted another day to monitor. SOO, with that being said, we spent another day and night at my parents house which was nice. I got even more time with my Aunt and Uncle and also my parents, which is the best. Kyle went out for a little while to celebrate our friend Mike's bday...Happy 28th Mikey baby:)

We woke up this morning, got showered and headed to the dr. When we got there the nurse got us situated in the room and then a few minutes later the Dr. came in to discuss our embryos and her opinion on how many embryos we should transfer. She said that on a 6 day transfer, the best grade is a 6AA, I had 2 6BC's which she said were still very nice. So we decided to transfer BOTH of them. EEEEEK, it was a big decision, but I definitely wanted the best odds, even if it means possible twins! We named the embabies Walker and Texas Ranger! Here they are:

Photobucket


It was a quick procedure and we were out the door within 3o minutes. Cam's 6th birthday party was today and I was told by my Dr that if I went, I was to just sit there. It was hard not to be able to play games with Cam and be more interactive, but everyone understood. He had such a good time and got so many great gifts, thank you to everyone who came:)

Tomorrow Kyle Cam and I are heading to College Park for another Thanksgiving dinner at Kyles brothers house and to watch the Skins/Giants game. Kyle told me today that all the people there will be Giants fans....GRRREAT. I'm so thankful for Kyle though, that he would rather be with my then at the game- its the first one he has missed in 5 years. Sorry baby, next year I promise!

For the rest of the day I am on bedrest, so its movies and relaxation. I am attaching some pics of Cams bday party today. Enjoy:)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones