Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Longest Day Ever

I had my beta ran this morning, I probably won't get a call with the results until later this afternoon- so I'm pretty sure these next few hours will go down as the longest most drawn out hours of my life.

Traffic was miserable this morning. It took me an hour and twenty minutes to get to Rockville- what is it with people driving in the rain? Goodness gracious people, seriously! Anyways, so I was about 20 minutes late for my appt, which means I had to wait until they had a break to fit me in. When I got back in the room, it took another 10 minutes to find a vein, they checked both arms and then went to the hands. My one hand where I had the IV from the egg retrieval has a rather large bump on the vein that is very tender to the touch. I made sure they used the other hand.

So it occured to me that Kyle and I really never discussed whether he was okay with me posting the results of todays beta on here for everyone to see. As you know, when so early in pregnancy, its not considered good luck to share the news with everyone because something could always happen. If you know Kyle, you know how damn superstitious he is with everything... so it might take some convincing for him. I however, want to share the news- as many of my close friends have shared the news very early on and everything was fine.

Only people who care tremendously for Kyle and I check this blog, so I feel it only right to let those of you who have followed our journey from the beginning know whether its a go or a no-no.

Its up to you, Kyle Boo.

Harrass him if you feel necessary, because I will not post anything without his okay. (Look Kyle, I even did this post in Giants blue for you!!!!)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones