You can opt to have a signature that automatically goes under every post that you make on the message boards. Usually ladies use this to show off pictures of their husbands, babies, ultrasounds or animals. We also use them to give stats, so that a newcomer can get a quick recap of your story. Mine for a long time read that I had 3 IUI's that were all negative, one IVF that resulted in a little angel, and that we are doing IVF #2 shortly. It also had pictures of me, Kyle and Cami.
So, there is a wonderful board of ladies that like to make custom signatures, you just send them your information and a few pictures and they put together a masterpiece. After almost 8 months, I finally sent them my information to have one made. I just wanted to share, because its so pretty.

In other notes, my acupuncture appt went very well yesterday. My only problem with it was that I was pretty cold halfway through and it made it a bit harder to relax. I didn't have any socks or shoes on, my pants were rolled to my knees, my shirt to my elbows. I had needles in my ears, arms, legs and feet. The lady offered me a blanket, but where would I have put it??? The only place I didn't have needles was my stomach, so thanks a heap but I doubt a blanket there would have really helped. I am going to talk about it with her next time (yes there will be a next time) about it and hopefully we can figure out a way for me to stay a bit warmer. Other than that though, it was a very awesome experience. I felt relaxed and had a whole 40 minutes to myself...no one else...it was wonderful. I am going back tomorrow on my lunch break for session two. I want to get at least 4 or 5 sessions in before ER.
Well, we have all waited patiently...some more patient that others...for IVF Journey, Part Two to begin and with much excitement I am glad to say, tonight is the night! I will do Follistim 225 and Luveris 75 injectibles tonight and will continue to do them every night until I am told to trigger. I'm nervous, is that weird? I honestly forgot what the shots feel like!!! I'm sure I will be fine, and I'm sure the nerves add up from a lot more than just the shots... but we are ready. We are doing everything we possibly can to make this a success. Kyle has agreed to no smoking, drinking and using very limited amount of caffeine for the next few weeks as well as continue to take his Conception XR pills. If this IVF isn't a success, I don't want to ever feel like it wasn't because we didn't give it our all!
Lots of love people!!! As always, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!




1 comment:
I am sure this IVF will be a success! It is time for you to graduate from TTC. Good luck!
Post a Comment