Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fertilization Report #1

Nurse Mary just called, must say, I'm not to thrilled with the results.

Of the 19 eggs retrieved:

9 of them were mature
7 fertilized

So basically I am only working with 7 embryos, where I had 10 at this point last time. I hate that I compare everything about this cycle to the last, but its hard not to. Anyways, looks like transfer will probably be on Thursday..unless all 7 are still doing great tomorrow.

Its just a waiting game, I tell ya.

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Hang in there!
You're very strong.....

You can't compare this time to last, last time you weren't getting all the positive feed back as early as you are this time.
I have good feelings!
Stay positive Think healthy and Happy ( sounds corny) ;)

Kari said...

I hope you find yourself with tons of embies still growing tomorrow. Hand in there!

Me said...

I had 9 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 6 fertilized, and only 4 growing normally. I was terrified it wasn't enough and that we'd have nothing to transfer. We did a 3 day transfer, and there was only 1 growing well. I believe that one is snoozing in the swing across from me right now. Remember, QUALITY not QUANTITY. - Tkeys


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones