Everyone has been telling me to stay positive, that seven is the most lucky number there is and that this is a sign. Well, I don't know about signs, but I do know facts. Nurse Mary just called (yes at 3pm, doesn't she know I'm on pins and needles over here) and this is the report:
On Day 2
Four 4-celled embryos
One 5-celled embryo
One 3-celled embryo
One 2-celled embryo
Which means, they pushed me back to DAY FIVE. Transfer will be on Saturday, I am very happy about this. I'm glad these embabies are working hard to divide, and hopefully we get the cream of the crop to transfer back. Thanks for everyones well wishes and support. You guys keep ME going.
In other news, I just got the BEST news today from cousin Leslie. After a failed IVF attempt, she went back and did her FET (frozen embryo transfer) and is now very very pregnant! I cried when she told me this, because she and her husband have been trying for so long. They deserve this miracle and I couldn't be happier for them.
Okay, Nurse Mary will be calling me again tomorrow with a report, and then on Friday with the final report and my transfer time. I also have to schedule my pre and post transfer acupuncture now too!
Later Gators.




5 comments:
YAY ... I am so glad they are dividing so great and they were able to push you back to a 5 day transfer! Good luck and am looking forward to reading about your transfer!
Good luck Shannon! I know this is your lucky time. Congrats to your cousin too!
That is incredible news! Sounds like you've got some strong embies growing. I only had one 4 cell one at this point, and 3 others that were 2 celled, and the rest were gone. I think that 5 celled one is sounding like a star!
YAY... I am sooo happy everything seems to be going great!!! I will keep praying for you! Big hugs... Love you! PS congrats to Leslie!!!
SEVEN IS most def a lucky number!! I am prayin for ya!!! I know there is a sticky bean or two in this bunch for you!!!!
Post a Comment