
I had my beta this morning and at 16DPO (days past ovulation) the number was 134!!!! I'm very excited about this number and so was Nurse Mary, we stayed on the phone crying together for a few minutes. Its just such a happy and amazing feeling to know that I have Kyle's little bean inside of me and that in 9 short months, we will have a Baby Boo.
My due date is November 29th (1 day before Cameron's birthday). I will go back on Friday and Monday for repeat betas to make sure that the numbers are rising, and then afterwards I will be told when my first ultrasound is. I just cannot wait!!!
So, you may be asking yourself, I thought her beta was on Friday?? Well, it was. But these stupid progesterone vaginal inserts have really started to irritate my vajay and so I called the nurse this morning and told her about it. She told me to stop taking them right away and to come in for an early pregnancy test. She said that if I was not pregnant, I could stop meds all together, and if I was we could discuss other options. SOOO it was HER idea, but I'm so thankful she had it! I will go back to the Progesterone shots this evening and continue to do so until April 19th.
Kyle and I are so excited for the new journey in our lives and we are so glad to have you all along for the ride.
P.S Here is some pics of a few pregnancy tests that I took from the past few days. I know, I know I said I was going to try not too- but we all knew it was going to happen.:)




7 comments:
Congrats !!!!! This is very exciting. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and kyle. luv ya xoxo
I am so excited for you! Sending lots of doubling vibes your way for Friday! Good luck lil mama!
CONGRATS TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!! words cant explain how happy i am for you guys... as always i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!! and i cant wait to see and give you big hugs in person!!! love you sooo much!
So happy for you. I will keep you guys in my prayers. Love ya.
Oh my goodness, I am holding my breath still!
But like I told Angie....I'm going to steal your baby!
Soooo excited for you guys!
Shannon I know I have said it a thousand times but I am so happy for you! I can't wait to start talking baby stuff instead of TTC stuff! HUGS!
Oh Shannon I'm so happy that you finally get to make this post!!!
I can't wait until tomorrow to see what your numbers are!
Good Luck!!!!
Post a Comment