Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby Predictions...and other Ramblings....

So, a few of you know this, but I thought I would share to the rest of you.

There is a woman by the name of Cheri who does TTC predictions. She is usually quite accurate in what she predicts so I decided a few months ago to send her a request to get my own prediction. She was quite backlogged as SO many people want to hear what she has to say, but I finally got my prediction this past Friday and was stunned..to say the least.

My prediction:

I see the month of June and TWO boys.

Usually the month that she gives you is the date you conceive, find out you are pregnant or deliver. Well, if that is the case, June wouldn't work for me- but for the sake of staying positive, I've decided that for me, June is a good thing because it would be the month that I will find out the gender!

So, what do you think? TWINS...eeeeeek. BOYS....eeek! By this point, everyone who knows me knows that I have always wanted a baby girl, but ever since IVF #1, I've realized that it doesn't matter at all what I have, just as long as we have it. I will take one boy, two boys, three boys- well lets not get ahead of ourselves- but bottom line, if there is no girl in my future, I will be just fine with that.

Beta is T-4 days away and I'm dying here. I just can't wait to find out if I am indeed preggers and if this little bean is going to stick around for us. I'm keeping everything crossed until Friday!

Just like last time, I will post the results of my beta for you to see, good or bad. All of you have been with me during this long and trying journey and I want you to experience everything with us. Afterall, your support, prayers and encouragement is what got us here in the first place.

In other news and notes, remember in my last post how I mentioned my friend Kari was going in for her ultrasound? Well let me just tell you, I got an email from her on Saturday- she is having QUADS!!!!!!! I'm still in shock so I can't imagine how she AND her husband are feeling, but congrats Kari I'm so happy for you:) Also, my girl Donna got her first positive test results today, YAY!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is IT for you:)

I don't know if I will be posting again until beta results...maybe, maybe not. But either way, I'll be here with news to share on Friday. Have a good week!

4 comments:

Kari said...

I am DYING for Friday to be here! I just know it will be super high betas and you will be getting your prediction of twins!!!

Me said...

Good luck, SHANNON! I think you are in good shape. You can't let what happened last time ruin this joy for you. There is NO reason to believe you won't have a healthy pregnancy this time! But, I do know how afraid I was to get excited, too. Good luck with that beta! The wait for the first ultrasound was the toughest for me.

Naomi said...

I think one will be a girl!

Haha regardless....I have such good vibes from this!

Like I said..Think Happy Thoughts! ..and you will fly ;)

Donna and Thorne said...

Can we please FF this week???? I am so excited and can't wait to hear your BETA results!!! Good luck girlie. I just know this is it and you will be carrying if not one healthy bean....then Two!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones