Friday, March 20, 2009

Isn't the Two Week Wait Boring???

I tell ya, if you've missed me on here, just know that I have missed you double as much.



You know that you are in the two week wait when everyday seems like it is lasting a week. When it feels like a month ago when I had the transfer, and it was just last Saturday. I'm dying here people, but I hope that this wait is well worth it.



I'm off to buy some pregnancy tests after work. I know I said I would wait, but like I said before, we all knew that wasn't going to be the case. I'm still pretty positive I won't test tomorrow morning, just because of Angie's baby shower. Afterall, nothing says SHOOT ME NOW then a negative test result right before a friend's baby shower. I just don't know yet, argghhhhh I feel like curiosity is definitely going to kill this cat!

As far as everything else goes, I have a head cold. Not too bad, but not too great. My nose is stuffy, I'm sneezing and my ears are bothering me. Just freakin fantab huh? I called the nurse to say, okay so what would a "could be preggo" take at this point? She sent me a list of meds that I could take, but it was more like a list of meds I could NOT take. Geesh. Looks like I will be fighting this one out on my own.

Another problem, that is quite embarrassing, but heck, I said I would share everything... I have NO control over my urine. Like, if I sneeze, cough, or laugh, I tend to pee a little? Is that weird? It just started about a week ago but its driving me insane. In fact, I always have to pee too. Maybe its the excessive water intake since the embabies came home, but either way, I either need to do some kegal exercises PRONTO or borrow my grandmothers' Depends.

Side notes: Good luck to my message board pal, Kari, on her much anticipated first ultrasound tomorrow. I'm praying for a nice beautiful bean with a strong heartbeat! Also, congrats to Cameron's Daddy and StepMom, they welcomed Emma into the world on St. Patty's Day and she is just precious. Cameron is so proud to be a big brother, although he did tell me she better change her own diapers because he is NOT getting poop on his hands. lol.

Its ONE more week until my beta and like I said before, I know this week is going to feel like a month. One day at a time, hopefully Angie's baby shower and the Circus on Sunday will make this weekend go by fast, and then I just have to deal with stupid Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday of next week. BLAH.

Have a good weekend:)

1 comment:

Our Ivf Journey said...

Shannon,I am just wanted you to know I think this is it!!I am praying that you get that bfp very soon.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones