Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Analyze my Dreams

Its probably the first time you are going to hear someone complain about having a good dream, but here it goes.

Sometimes I wish I was more like Kyle, he never remembers his dreams...NEVER. Not once, when he wakes up in the middle of the night talking out loud, slapping my butt like a football player does to a teammate, getting out of bed to open the bedroom door for no reason, screaming out to Cameron when Cameron is not even there, oh and the best one- telling me to put some clothes on because the people under the bed can see me! Yeah, doesn't recall any of it.

So when I have a nightmare, I wake up really upset. I've hysterically bawled from a dream when something bad happens to someone I love, I've woken up and wanted to slap Kyle because of a dream where he was not such a good boy. I literally have woken up and had to sit there for minutes to realize that it was "just a dream" and didn't actually happen.

Last night was not a nightmare, instead, it was an amazing dream that I only wish would be true. But for the same reasons it was amazing, its the same reason that I wish I couldn't remember it. To make a long dream short (or not so long because they really only last about 10 seconds which is CRAZY to me) I dreamt that I got pregnant, with twins, and I was going to have a boy and a girl. I woke up with a smile, but it quickly faded away. How can I stay grounded when my dreams lift me up and carry me away?

Anywho, I feel good today. Yesterday I was experiencing menstral like cramps for most of the afternoon, but they went away today. I have a heating pad at my desk with my bare feet on them to stay warm, my hands were FREEZING before, but now they aren't. Guess its true, warm feet do make all of the difference.

I hope everyone has a happy St. Patricks Day and enjoys a green beer or two (have one or two more for me too!) and I'll catch you on the flip side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww honey, maybe it's a sign of many good things to come. Think positive and positive things WILl happen!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones