Monday, March 16, 2009

Embabies are Back Home!

I just wanted to update everyone that we brought two of our embabies back home with us on Saturday afternoon. We transferred two embryos at the early blastocyst stage. Nurse Mary called me this morning to tell me that unfortunately, once again, no embryos made it to the freezing stage. GOSH.

Photobucket

I'm doing everything I am supposed to be doing to help this embryos stick. I'm drinking SO much water, keeping my feet warm, taking it easy and even drinking the pineapple juice.

My beta test is March 27th, which seems like forever away. Its going to be a long two week wait!!! For some reason my center makes me wait longer than most women wait, I don't know why, maybe they like to torture! I told my Mom the other day that I am going to try and refrain from testing on my own, Kyle laughed when I said that. He doesn't believe me. I don't really believe me either, but we can pretend:)

Got a nice wake up call last night at midnight, Camerons StepMom is in labor. She went to the hospital on Friday but it was a false alarm, but this time seems to be it for real. So he dropped Cami off to me at 1am, poor little boy. Its one thing that he has to go back and forth to Mom and Dads house all the time, but in the middle of the night? Not cool.

So, one thing that is really sad for me is that if my previous pregnancy had thrived, I would be finding out the sex of the baby right about now. Picking out room colors, deciding on a name. Its kind of sad for me to listen to some of the people that got pregnant around the same time as me finding out all of these things and I'm not. I'm trying to stay positive, its just a little heartbreaking.

As I just told me friend a moment ago, I am just really not trying to read into anything right now. I am fully prepared to go at IVF #3 if need be. I'm not tired nor drained like last time. The only thing thats annoying is the vajay inserts I have to take as opposed to the oil shots I took last round. Its pretty freakin gross, its like taking yeast infection medicine 3 times a day everyday. AND its making my boobs hurt SO bad. Other than that, I feel great and positive.

What more could I ask for?

4 comments:

Kari said...

The inserts are fun aren't they? It will all be worth it because there will br no need for IVF #3!

Jina said...

Hoping and praying for you guys.

Donna and Thorne said...

I have faith that no IVF #3 will be needed. I believe everything will go in your favor. I too believe my beta test is on the 27th, but I'm certain I will probably test before then. I'm a POAS addict what can I say lol.
Good luck girlie!

Anonymous said...

I like the one on the left, that's the one! I don't know what I'm looking at, but for some reason I like what it looks like! Kinda cute I guess!

You will do fine! I can feel it.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones