Friday, March 27, 2009

Pinch Me Please!

Cause I'm still not sure this is real!

Nurse Mary called me a few minutes ago (very early right???) and told me that my levels are doing wonderful. As you can recall, my beta on 16DPO was 134. I did a repeat today to make sure that the number was rising properly, they usually like to see it double within the 48 hour period of time. Well, my number today is....

374!!!!

It more than doubled, I'm just so relieved. I woke up this morning at 3:30am and just couldn't go back to sleep. I thought I would have had such a relief after finding out that we are pregnant on Wednesday but in all honesty, I was nervous for today. I'm just still in shock that this could actually be it! I feel like the luckiest person in the world right now, I'm floating on Cloud 9 and I don't want to ever come down!

I will go back on Monday for another beta, and as long as the numbers rise properly again, I will then be told my ultrasound date so we can see/hear the heartbeat.

This morning I experienced my first case of morning sickness. I'm really thinking it was just nerves from the beta this morning and that it was a fluke, but it was NOT fun. Oh well, I will take whatever I get as long as it means that I am pregnant!

Tonight I am going to dinner with my Mom, Aunt Linda and Grandma, and I get to tell my Grandma the special news. I also have to make a phone call to my Dad (I'd rather do it in person but not sure of when that will be and its sort of killing my Mom not to be able to talk to him about it) This weekend I need to get the house together, it doesn't clean itself:( Other than that, I just plan on relaxing with my boys!!!!

Have a great weekend, Much love!

4 comments:

Naomi said...

What an awesome way to start the weekend!!
I'm still holding my breath...but have great vibes about this.
Treat yourself well!! Take are of that BoorBean!

<3

Kari said...

This is great news! I am so glad you are off to a terrific start!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you 2! I am sooo happy for you! Good luck & please keep up the great working with updating us all! xoxoxo

Donna and Thorne said...

YAY! I am so thrilled for you. Hope you had a wonderful weekend and didn't get to sick :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones