Monday, March 30, 2009

Guess What?

NO MORE BETAS!!!!! The numbers are in and we are at:

1,183!!!

I'm so excited, the numbers more than doubled once again and this is just the best news. I scheduled my ultrasound for a week from today at 10:15 am and I can't wait to see the little heartbeat. This is just the best ever!

This weekend was just so relaxing. Friday night I went out to dinner with Mom, Aunt Linda and Grandma and told Grandma the news. She seemed very excited for us. I also called my Dad and he was thrilled, I told him the due date and he goes Uh Oh whats up with that? LOL, he thinks my babies must just love to come around Thankgiving time! I think that makes sense too, its my favorite holiday so it should be theirs as well:)

Saturday we went and had breakfast and I came back to the house and slept...slept slept slept. It was wonderful, although I didn't wake up feeling any more rested. We went to dinner later that night and then took Cami to a movie. We also had the pleasure of spilling the beans to Cam this weekend. He said as long as I have a boy, he is happy. Well thank goodness, right?

Sunday was another relax day, I spent the morning folding laundry and just straightening up the house, but for the remainder I just laid out on the couch or in bed. Kyle has been amazing in understanding how tired I have been and he has been such a help around the house. I thank God for him everyday of my life.

Quick side notes: A good friend of mine, one who has been so supportive of me through all of this, Meaghan, just had her egg retrieval yesterday and I just wanted her to know that I am praying for you and your little embabies to stay strong! Also our neighbor Laura, her mother just had a lung transplant on Friday evening- your family is in our thoughts and we are so elated to hear that she is doing well. As always, Leslie, I think about you constantly and wish that we were on the same time zone to be able to talk more, but I hope that your pregnancy is going well. I miss you.

So folks, looks like its going to be a boring week until next Monday, when I get to post a picture of Baby Boo! I know that most of you are probably not AS excited as Kyle and I are right now, but just the same, thank you for sharing in this most awesome time with us.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Ok, I may not be AS excited as you but I am pretty darn close! Can't wait to see the u/s pics! This week is going to drag on!

Me said...

I'm so happy for you - it sounds like you have a happy little bean snuggling in there! I can't wait for your u/s! - Tkeys


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones