Hey Everyone! Well, Saturday's appt went very well! The ultrasound tech said that I had plenty of great follicles to be triggering, then afterwards I went and saw another nurse to go over triggering instructions..she too said that it would be that night. Haven't we heard this before? Last cycle they said the SAME thing to me, and then later in the day my nurse called and said it would be one more day. Remember that? Gosh it was horrible, I was crying and frusterated. Its that very reason that I didn't get my hopes up yesterday when they were telling me all of these great things. Technically I only stimmed for 9 days so I was realistic, but hopeful.
So while we were waiting to hear from the nurse, Kyle Mom and I went golfing. What a great day, it was beautiful outside and even without beer, golf is a pretty fun sport! I still sucked like normal, but I did have a few good holes too. Lets just say that there is always at least one shot where they say, "That type of shot is what brings you back next time" and they are right. It doesn't happen often, but there is always at least that one shot. I think for my Mom, it was her eagle shot on a par 4. It was amazing, we were 100 yards or so out, she hit the ball perfectly, it hit the green and rolled right into the hole. I've never seen her play as well as she did yesterday, so good job Mom! I do really want to go play with my Dad though, no offense Mom, because I need instructions on how to fix some of the problems I have. I look forward to some lessons from good ole Big Rob.
After golf we went back to the parents house, and within 5 minutes Kyle's phone rings. Its Shady Grove...eeek. I answer and its Nurse Nancy, a weekender Nurse, and I get the words, We are triggering you tonight!!!! YAY:) Great news to end a great day. She gave me instructions to trigger at 11:15pm and still take my ganirelix shot at normal time. I will report to Shady Grove at 10:45 Monday morning and my egg retrieval will be at 12:15pm. I'm so excited, nervous, lots of different emotions going through my head right now. Everything is just going so right, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. I shouldn't be like that, but I am. But maybe, just maybe the other shoe won't drop. Let us pray.
I went ahead and told my boss that I will not be in on Monday. I also told her to plan on me being out on Tuesday, just to give me the relief to know that if I can't make it in, I don't have to. I told her that if I was feeling well, I would be in. A little play it by ear if you will.
I will post tomorrow when I get back home and comfy to let you all know how many eggs were retrieved.
Wish us luck:)




2 comments:
Shannon I know this is it for you! It is your turn girl!
i am thinking about you and praying for you!!! BIG HUGS!
Post a Comment