(sorry if you know have the catchy Bangles tune in your head for the rest of the day hehe)
Ohhh Monday, after what was a stellar weekend for the Boorstein crew. On Saturday Kyle and I were honored to be a part of Amanda and Jay's beautiful wedding day. We lucked out with amazing weather, the bride was stunning and the groom was as handsome as ever. I couldn't be happier for Jay and Amanda as they embark on this new journey called marriage. I wish them a lifetime of happiness and love.
On Sunday, Kyle and I enjoyed a day of total relaxation...in bed! It was so needed and so appreciated to just have a day to ourselves to do absolutely nothing. No plans, no obligations- just me and him laid out for the whole day. I wish I could have more Sunday's like yesterday, it was perfect. I hope all the Daddy's out there had a wonderful Father's Day..even mine who was down at the river enjoying his new boat. Love you Dad!
A BIG Congratulations to my cousins, Leslie and Matt, who will be having a little GIRL (so it IS possible to make girls these days???) in November...a few days before we welcome our little Coen into the world. They will be naming her Hannah and I am just so sure she will be absolutely precious:) Congrats again on your miracle.
Speaking of Leslie, I was looking at her babysite this morning and came across a picture that was posted on her site of our Grandma, Anna. I still get tears in my eyes when I see pictures of her, because I miss her so much and it is still hard for me to believe that she isn't with us on earth anymore. I know that she continues to look down on us and protect us every day- Well, so about this picture, I just wanted to post it because its so beautiful, yet I am not sure if the little girl in the picture is me, or Leslie?? It looks like me- but the thing is most pictures of me and Leslie when we were younger are almost impossible to determine who is who unless there is a date. The date on here says Xmas 1989 which would put me at 6..looks about right. Anyways- enough rambling- just wanted to share- miss you with all of my heart Grandma. Love you. And thank you Leslie for posting this picture, it made me smile this morning.
A very BIG Happy Birthday to my pal Angie today, it is her 4th anniversary of her 21st birthday!!! Love you girl:) Also, I hope my Mommy has a wonderful birthday tomorrow. Don't worry Mom, I won't share your age!!!
Lastly, and on a more somber note, this past week another woman on my message board who is due in November lost her baby. She is the 3rd women on the board to do so in the past month and it breaks my heart. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your families during this almost certain devastating time and I hope you never have to feel pain like this again.
I will be back on Wednesday to post updates about our appointment with the new OB- I hope we leave the office confident that we have chosen the right Dr to deliver Coen.
Until then...





1 comment:
Actually, it says 1959, think its supposed to be 79, which would make me 3- and sorry, but I'm 99% sure it's me. My mom sent me this photo from Grandma's house. It is crazy how similar we looked though!
Post a Comment