Monday, August 31, 2009

ALL About the Boys! (Okay, a little about me!)

This morning we had our growth scan at the perinatologist appointment. Coen is growing SO big and took up the whole entire ultrasound screen! He is measuring at 27 weeks, 5 days (4 days ahead) and weighs 2.8 pounds!!! The tech said the amniotic fluid was great and baby was doing awesome... you never get tired of hearing those words!!!

Some pics of Coen from today- ( Aunt Linda- I'm dying to know if you can make out what the pictures are hehe)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
According to Bump.com, yesterday marked the beginning of my third trimester! Now, I don't necessarily believe that and I think there is a controversy as to when the third trimester actually starts- because of this, I won't be celebrating until next Sunday when I am 28 weeks and there is no doubt in my mind that I have entered the last stage of this pregnancy.
Bump.com also says that Coen's lungs are going through some major developments these days, which (combined with the opening of previously plugged nostrils) means he's now able to practice inhaling and exhaling. I've also definitely felt him have the hiccups once or twice, my whole stomach moves every 5-10 seconds for a good 2-3 minutes... its cute:)
My next appointment with the perinatologist is on my birthday, Sept 29th! Just another growth scan, but a great birthday present to be able to see the baby boy! I also have my glucose test, take II tomorrow morning. I am hoping it goes much smoother than the last time and that the nurses bring their brains with them to work tomorrow:)
Moving on to the next boy... Cameron! He started first grade last week and besides a few tears, Mommy handled it very well! He really likes his teacher and has one of his best friends from last year in his classroom. Cam also started football this past week and had his first practice on Thursday night. I didn't make the practice but Kyle told me that Cameron was a "straight beast" on the field. Cameron absolutely loved it and I cannot wait to watch him in his first game in two weeks!
Here are some pics of Cami, the first is last week on his first day of school, the second was on the river this past weekend. This child is just so handsome.. I'm so blessed.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We are leaving for Kyle's cousin (well I guess MY cousin too) wedding on Friday in New York. Cameron and Kyle are siked to be going because we will be stopping in the Meadowlands to take pictures at the new and old Giants stadium. In addition, we will be in NY so Giants gear will be plentiful for the both of them, and of course I'm sure there will be some outfits to get Coen as well (GAG ME!) I'm excited for the 4 day weekend and getting the heck out of MD for a few days.
I guess thats it for now- I will update tomorrow after my OB appointment and leave you today with a 27 week belly shot taken down at the river house. God Bless.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Raising Twin Girls said...

Looks like baby Coen is doing fabulous, Congrats.

My birthday is at the beginning of September. That is neat ours are close, excpet I'm older. BOOO

You are too slow on the outfits. Keilly beat you to it. I would love other outfits though. HAIL!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones