Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me:)

Today I am 26, it's a good day!

We started the morning in a bit of a panic, I forgot to set the alarm last night so I woke up and it was already 6:15, our plan was to be out the door and have Cameron dropped off at school by 6:30. Oops. Luckilly Cameron was in one of his cooperative moods and got ready in a flash, this rarely happens so he must have done it because he knew it was my birthday lol.

We got to our first Dr. appt on time and everything went smoothly. Coen weighs 4 pounds 1 ounce and is measuring 31 weeks 6 days, so still 4 days ahead of schedule. The ultrasound tech said that he looked great and so did my amniotic fluid. He is still in the breach position, which doesn't really matter since I am having a c-section. She even said "See those little spikes right there, thats his head of hair!" YES, our baby has hair:) Coen was very shy today, when she tried to get 3D pics he had his arms up covering his face. She pressed on my belly a little and got him to move his arm for a slight second to capture these two photos, enjoy:)


Photobucket

I have to see the peri again in 3 weeks and then every week after until Coen is born- ughhhh I feel like thats going to get draining once I start going to the OB once a week too. Oh well.

After the sonogram Kyle and I drove to have breakfast, what a wonderful birthday treat to spend the morning with Kyle. After breakfast we went to the OB appointment, nothing new here. Heartbeat good, measuring on time, urine clean, weight okay. We scheduled the c-section for November 23rd at 11:30am like I had wanted so now I am just ready to go!!! A little over 7 weeks to go YAY:)

I came to work and my area was decorated with a balloon and a Happy Birthday banner. I also had a card that has been signed by the whole department which was really nice and thoughtful. All in all it's been a great day and I can't wait to top it off with some yummy dinner tonight with the family.

Lastly, I'm 3-0 in fantasy, as I told Kyle I really think Jim Zorn should ask for my advice on coaching since I obviously know how to manage a team hehe. At least I'm doing good in that since my Skins can't do anything on the field, sigh.

That's it for now, catch you on the flip side!

2 comments:

Me said...

Sounds perfect - I can't believe how close you are!! - Tkeys

Raising Twin Girls said...

I'm so glad your birthday went well and everything is going well with baby Cohen. Now you have date to look forward to.

Yeah Zorn should give you a call or any of us for the matter, we could make some better calls. Maybe this week will be better.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones