Enjoy!
Trying out the Bumbo for the first time, I liked it!
I'm not quite big enough for this toy yet, but Mommy has stuffed a blanket behind me so that I can sit up. I love this toy because it lets me stand up, which is my favorite thing to do! Thanks Cami and Granddad for putting it together for me:)
I LOVE my big brother, Cam! He always plays with me and makes me laugh!
When I make this face, I get everyone wrapped around my little finger!
Look how happy I am in my Redskins outfit. Man, I don't EVER smile like this when I am wearing Giants gear.
Thanks for visiting, please don't forget to vote for your favorite daycare name on the right hand side, and leave me a comment! Love ya:)









3 comments:
Woot, Love the Redskin picture. I'm sure he would scream and cry if you put him in a Giants outfit!!!
Oh my look at him! He is just to dang adorable. Hmmmmm I can send him a N.O. outfit and lets see if he crys *wink* hehe....
Regardless he is just to handsome in that lil outfit!
Gosh they grow to fast!!!
Can we get a slow mo clock from somewhere?
He is getting so big! I love the Bumbos!
Post a Comment