Thursday, March 4, 2010

Get the Umbrella Out....

You know the saying, when it rains it pours?? So true my friends, so true.

The Boorstein Household has definitely been hit with the bad luck stick so far in 2010 and honestly, I think the one- no wait two- things that remind us that things aren't that bad is our beautiful boys, Cam and Coen.

After everything we have gone through and will continue to go through this year, (which sorry, if I haven't told you personally you might not find out because I will not post it on this blog- some things are just too personal) but another thing to add to the list happened yesterday when Kyle lost his job. I know right, dagger.

Thank you to everyone who has sent me kind words and positive vibes, I'm not really sure what God has in store for us but I can't wait to find out, because afterall, everything happens for a reason. People have said that maybe this is a blessing in disguise so we shall see.

Regardless, if this were to happen I'm glad it was Kyle and not me. If it were me, I might say oh well, time to play with the baby! But not Kyle! He is a determined, hardworking man who will not sleep until he finds new employment.

To Kyle, I just want to let you know that you have my support and love through all of this. You are an amazing father and husband, me and the boys are so very lucky to have you. We will get through this as a family and everything will work out. We love you.

Again thanks to everyone for their support during this minor hiccup in an otherwise amazing life.

4 comments:

kseebs said...

hey Shan..
Im so sorry things are so tough lately.. If there is anything I can do let me know.. and Im always here if you need to talk.
Love and miss you,
Kel

Me said...

Oh, Shannon, I'm so sorry you are going through this. I hope that Kyle finds a new job quickly! - Tkeys

Cheryl said...

im sorry shan! but the motto i live by is God only gives us what we can handle and you guys are a great team and very strong people... but no matter what you know your friends and family are here for you for ANYTHING no matter what! love you!!!

Linda said...

Shan..
So glad to hear that you're keeping your chin up and being positive through all of this. Things can only get better and you know we are all here for you, Kyle and the boys.
Love you,
Auntie Linda


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones