Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary Kyle!

Can it be true? Three years since I married my best friend, wow how times flies! I love you, Kyle (even though you don't read my blog anymore since you started your fancy new job!)

Time is passing me by in more ways than one. I've completely neglected my blog, promising myself every morning to come in and post, yet never following through. I'd like to blame it all on work, but the truth is I have another "baby" in the making that is consuming my days. NO, not a real baby, but a project that Amanda and I have created. I'm really excited to announce that we have come up with an apparel line for Redskins football, and should be rolling it out to the public in the very near future. We will have a website and all, and everything is moving along smoothly. On top of that madness, I am also the designated 'Team Mom' for Cam's football team... I've officially taken on way too many tasks, but I guess I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I wasn't busy!

We had Coen and Cam's blessing back in Mid-July, a day after Kyle's 30th birthday. It was everything I wanted and hoped for, to have my boys blessed under the roof of my Grandmother's church in front of all of our friends and family. We had an amazing reception at my parents house afterwards with yummy food and a Giants jersey birthday cake for Kyle (thanks Jina!) A picture perfect day!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We went to Redskins training camp on July 31st.. HAIL!

Donovan and friends.....
\Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Speaking of football, Cam's season is in full swing. He has had practice M-F for two hours each night, it has been a huge commitment and he is working hard. It looks like he will be part of the running back squad, but they are still doing evaluations.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Coen is getting SO big, I simply blink my eyes and he is doing something new. He now has SEVEN teeth (4 on top, 3 on bottom) and one more on the bottom about to break through. The poor thing does not teeth well, so I'm really hoping this is it for awhile, I feel like he has been teething for a straight month, he probably doesn't even know what it feels like to not have a painful mouth:( Coen went from army crawling, to regular crawling, to pulling himself up on things and standing up all within a two week span. I attribute a LOT to his daycare, I love them! Everyday I get an update of Coen's day on a piece of paper, and at the bottom his teacher always writes that she loves him. He is this month's "star baby" and his name is on the bulletin, along with a nice blurb about how happy of a boy he is and how he will always greet you with a smile:)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Alright, today marks the first time I have been able to me in my own house with no children or husband for over 20 minutes- so I'm going to go relax and absorb the silence!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones