Grr, has it come to that? Monthly updates instead of weekly or bi-weekly. Jesus, I'm sorry guys, I can't even keep up with myself these days:(






SO much is going on, the Boorstein house is busy busy busy! Coen is going to be 10 months old tomorrow and is just the best little guy ever! He is a handful, do NOT get me wrong, but he brings smiles to everyone he comes into contact with. He is now eating regular foods, his favorite is mac-n-cheese and pizza, but really he will eat anything. He also loves his Daddy's iced-tea, much to my dismay after it goes all over his clothes!



Kyle is doing great at his new job, still really loves it and that is so important to me! I love that they make him feel appreciated and the opportunity to grow is right in front of him. Things like that are hard to come by, unfortunately, so I do feel as though everything that happened to our family was a blessing in disguise.
Cameron is doing excellent in school, we get weekly reports from his teacher (whom he LOVES) and everything is grade A+! The teacher emailed me after the first week to tell me what a pleasure he was to have in her class and how his enthusiasm for learning was contagious. I'm so proud of him and the little man he is growing up to be. In football he is AWESOME! His nickname from one of the coaches is the "Animal" and I must say that I love that he is a defensive great! Last week he caused the fumble to secure the team's win in double overtime, the Coach emailed me afterwards to console me over the Redskins loss (blah!) but to also tell me how great Cam did at his position of linebacker/safety. This past week they started practicing him as a running back- I'm not sure why- but he was pretty excited about getting to do that. Maybe one day they will put him in on offense, but for right now he is my defense star:) The Urbana Hawks are 3-1, go Hawks!
As for me, I'm doing well trying to balance life (work, school, sidejobs, Mom, Team Mom and wife) but there is definitely not enough time in the day. I have 100% in my class, job is stable, Warpath Wear had a great first showing, although it is on hold while we re-evaluate costs, and I love being Mommy to the most amazing boys!
I've started to plan the birthday parties for the boys. Cameron requested to have his birthday party with Coen which SHOCKED me, although I am not sure why. He is and has been the best big brother and loves Coen so much. So, with that being said, We will be having a Winter ONEderland CelebrEIGHTion on November 27th. It's been a lot of fun researching winter themes and getting all sorts of decorations and crafts for the kids! I'm also excited to have some fun holiday drinks for the adults as well!
Well, that's all I have time for right now! Much love to all and God Bless!




No comments:
Post a Comment