Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October!

I might as well start naming the posts by the month:(

Things are just chugging along in the Boorstein house. Coen is now 10 and 1/2 months old, becoming quite the vocalist and he loves to dance. I admit, everytime I get to bloggin and post how old he is, I get teary eyed. This time of his life has literally flown by, I'm just a spectator watching him grow in this fast paced world of ours. I get depressed when I think about not having another baby, I don't have enough time in my day to capture every second of his life and before I know it, he'll be walking, running, talking back- can't he just stay a baby forever?

Coen waves hi and goodbye, is starting to blow kisses and says the words "Mama" "Dada" "Owe" and "Caca" (for Cameron). He has 8 teeth, is a few weeks or so away from walking and loves to play peek-a-boo and Patty Cake. He also enjoys listening (and dancing) to music, reading books and playing with things that he shouldn't be. Every where we go people tell me what a happy baby he is, and they are right for the most part. He is a joy, SO CUTE, and loveable... it really is no wonder why I want to have another baby!

Big brother Cameron is doing awesome as well. He is doing great with football, the Urbana Hawks are 5-2! He is loving 2nd grade and I continue to get excellent reports from his teacher every week. Kyle and I took Cameron to Kings Dominion last weekend and Cameron had a great time, he is such a dare devil and loves roller coasters. He is such a sweet kid and his admiration for Coen warms my heart daily. I'm really lucky to have these boys in my life, they make it worth living.

Congrats to my friends, Jina and Jason, on the news that their bundle of joy is going to be a BOY. I just have to say, women that have boys are the absolute coolest:) Except for my Mom, she only had me, and she is pretty badass herself!

The boys have their first Halloween party this weekend, I promise to take pics and upload them- what I don't promise is that it will be in October *sigh*. Coen is going to be a shark, because naturally he bites, and Cam is going to be GI JOE.

Kyle and I are doing great, enjoying the days of being Mommy and Daddy- Kyle is doing well at his job and still continuing to excel. I'm enjoying school, I have an A in my class right now which is pretty exciting and I am really ready to get working towards my degree in the Spring semester (whatever that might be!) Yeah- I'm confused. I keep going back and forth as to what I want to do. I mean, I know what I want to do, I'm just concerned that I won't make as much money doing it as I am making now. I'd hate to go to school for 3-4 more years only to be making as much, if not less, than what I make at MedImmune. The decision to earn my degree was to better myself and my family, and I'll be damned if it doesn't anything but that.

Good luck to my bestest, Cheryl! Her baby is due within the next few weeks and I pray for a safe delivery for her. I can't wait to find out if the baby is Charlie Victoria or Charlie Vincent!!! Congrats to my friends, Kim and Andy, on the birth of their baby boy, AJ, in early September. I have the greatest friends with the most beautiful babies:)

To end this post on a great note, How about them REDSKINS?!?!?! My Mom and two friends, Amanda and Becky, went to the game this past Saturday to see the Skins hand over the loss to the Packers. What exciting football:) Now, obviously I wish they would win by 30 and NOT give me an anxiety attack in the 4th quarter, but that's Skins football for ya! This Sunday is the Colts... I love me some Peyton Manning, but if the Skins D wants to break his body in half, I'm going to have to be okay with that! HAIL!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones