How did it happen so quickly? My tiny little baby has grown up to be such an amazing big boy. I'm seriously in awe of how smart, sweet and talented you are, although I am not sure why because afterall, you are MY son. :)
Watching you this past year with Coen has been one of my favorite things ever. I never imagined that you would be the big brother that you are. Coen adores you and doesn't laugh with anyone as much as he laughs with his brother. You are always willing to help me, whether it be grabbing a diaper, carrying the bags to the car or entertaining Coen while he is taking a bath. I'm so so so SO lucky to be your Mom and I couldn't imagine life without you.
You made me grow up quicker than I was ready for, but I thank god everyday for that. Every good thing in my life right now is because I had you. You changed my world for the better and I will always be grateful for that.
You just received a certificate at school for a "Superstar Student", receiving straight O++ on your report card. You were only ONE out of THREE to hit this accomplishment, I couldn't be more proud. I receive e-mails from your teacher all of the time telling me how deligent of a worker you are, how your eagerness for learning is contagious to the rest of the class and how she absolutely loves having you as a student. You really are a superstar!
My defensive little animal, you tore it up on the football field this Fall and it was so exciting to watch. You practiced your heart out and played until the last second of each game with energy, determination and skill. You were part of a defense that shut out some of the best teams in the state, and always had the biggest crowd of fans in the stands. Everyone, your Mommy and Daddy's friends, your family- we are all so overjoyed to watch you succeed in doing something that you love. We can't wait until next season to watch you sack and tackle some more!
Thank you for being a son that makes me laugh and very rarely makes me mad. Thank you for being a loving, caring big brother, a model student and a big help around the house. I cannot believe that you will be eight in just a few short days. Halfway to driving, 10 years from college... WOW. I need to slow down and soak up every second before it flies away from me. Keep doing what you are doing, and never stop being a champion.
I love you,
Mommy




1 comment:
Such a sweet post. You know I'm at my desk sobbing!!!
Post a Comment