Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Holidays from the Boorstein's:)

The holiday season is upon us, so what better time to reflect on the year that was 2010.

Emotionally, this has been one of the hardest years of my life. Between the personal issues and bad luck that struck our family, I was ready for this year to be over and in January I was already looking forward to 2011. But the Boorstein's prevailed and life is better than ever. Kyle and I truly feel that things happen for a reason and that it is important to learn from every mistake. Life is full of lessons.

This year we got to witness a lot of cool things. Cameron's first year of tackle football was amazing. I just looked back at some pictures of his flag football in 2009, it shocked me on how much he learned and grew in the sport in just one year. As I have said many many MANY times before, we are all so proud of his accomplishments both in football and in his academics. His first report card this year was stellar and I have no reason to think that the rest of the school year will be any different. He continues to be an awesome big brother and a huge help to me around the house. I'm not sure what I did in life to be so lucky to have him, but I'm thankful every day that I do.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2010 was also special because we got to watch the first year of our baby Coen's life. Even though I went through all of this before, it was a very different experience and magical in every way. I loved watching Kyle's expressions when Coen would do something new. I loved witnessing his first laugh, word, crawl and step. Here are a few pics of Coen throughout the year...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Being a Mommy to both of these boys has been wonderful. To have a man love me and our kids the way that my husband does is a blessing. I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday season. See you in 2011!

Love, The Boorstein's

Photobucket

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones