A lot has been happening in the Boorstein household, it's been a great year so far! For me, life has been crazy busy! I'm about to finish up on a semester of school where I should (knock on wood) bring home two A's. I've worked hard, studied hard and really feel good about the direction my life is going. I have an interview on Monday with MedImmune, the same company I currently work for, in the Corporate Communications department. I would be doing everything from scheduling photo shoots, writing up biographies for new employees and helping to coordinate and run corporate events. This is HUGE towards my ultimate career goal, and I just pray the interview goes well and that they like me:)
Due to the overwhelming gas prices, we sold the big old Tahoe and got a less-big new Ford Edge. I LOVES it. It has every single gadget that you could think of, and at times I get frustrated because the car is too smart. My favorite features have to be the vista moon roof which is huge and takes up basically the whole roof, and my push to start ignition. No more keys for me to lock into the car! Oh...yeah, the gas mileage is pretty damn awesome too. Meet Eddie (you know, Eddie, nickname for Edge). I'm creative, I know.
Lastly, for me at least, is that we are about a week away from the 4th Annual GOTZ Strength Golf Tournament! As always, hoping to make this tournament a huge success to support our great friend, Mike. Mike is currently in the hospital, and regrettably will most likely not be at the tournament this year. More than ever we need to pull together to raise funds and create a positive group vibe for Mike.
Moving on, Cameron is almost done with his indoor football season, thank goodness! Not that I don't LOVE to watch my little man on the field, but this can't end soon enough. I'm not thrilled with the coaching, and I see Cameron's love for the game diminish week by week because he doesn't have any positive direction. I miss Cameron's fall football coach so much, and I'm so bummed that due to the age of our kids he will probably never coach Cameron again. Hopefully after this season is over and Cameron gets a nice break, he will be ready to get back in it for the tryouts in July... we are really hoping that he makes the American team this Fall! Other than that, Cam is busy being the best little student ever. He brought home his third report card in a row of straight O's and we couldn't be prouder. He is so amazing, I tell him everyday.
As for the little cookie monster, man has he grown up fast. Coen is nipple free (no bottles that is) and I'm so amazed with how easy he has been (compared to Cameron) with weening off of things. He's pretty easy going, he must get that from Kyle because he certainly did NOT get it from me. Coen says words like, "Mommy" "Daddy" "CoCo" "Bubbe" "Juice" "Cracker" "Please" "Thank You" "Elmo" "Movie" "Yes" "No" "Ball" and a few others. He loves to dance, jump and go "splash splash" in the bath. He is SO cute, I literally look at him and gush every time. He also says "Cheese" when I point the camera at him. Cuteness overload I tell ya!
Oh yeah, and GO CAPS!!!









1 comment:
Awww..what a nice catch up post. I am totally loving your new car. I have thought the Ford Edge as one of our next vehicles. You guys must really like it!!! I can't believe how big Coen is getting!! They all grow up too fast as you can see with Cameron. Take care and good luck with that job interview!!!!
Post a Comment