I've climbed down from the roof that I was (not-literally) going to jump off of, and I've come to a place of peace and acceptance for what lies ahead. I've now embraced the fact that this is my life, that we are all going to be more than okay, and that I'm truly lucky to be almost 10 weeks pregnant today.
With that being said, I do apologize once again for my last post. I've never been a fan of big changes, especially ones that I was not planning for... and it showed:( I'd take it back, but there are no regrets. I couldn't help but feel the way I did, the important thing is that I don't feel that way anymore.
I went to my first OB appointment this morning. It wasn't anything special, or out of the ordinary. Got my boobs checked, a fun pap smear, and blood work. Talked with the Doctor quite a bit, he gave me the okay to go down waterslides next week at the beach, as long as they weren't 100 foot drops. I assured him that wouldn't happen, even if I wasn't pregnant! We discussed health history, the fact that I would deliver via c-section once again at 39 weeks (so, I'm really hoping for a 2/2/2012) baby (gotta get home before the Super Bowl... if there is one!) lol. I set up my first trimester screen for July 26th and I'm looking forward to that, finally this baby will actually look like a baby on the sonogram! And my next OB appt is set up in 4 weeks.
We leave for Myrtle Beach this Saturday, I absolutely can't wait. Fun in the sun, here we come:)
Til next time...




No comments:
Post a Comment