Today marks the 13th week, and I am officially in the 2nd trimester. This means that the nausea, exhaustion and overall icky feeling just disappears in a flash, right?
Most likely not.
I've scheduled a gender appointment with Stork Vision on August 24th, so we will finally know once and for all what this baby is! I'm very excited, and really can't wait. I know I said in my last post that a girl would be exciting, but after talking to Kyle over and over and over again about names, I'm praying for a boy. Not only are they easier to raise, apparently they are much easier to name as well!
I got my fetal doppler in the mail last night and used it this morning. Leave it to me to not know that you HAD to use the gel in order for the doppler to work... I just figured it was there to make the belly smoother for the probe to move around. So after 20 minutes of not finding a heartbeat, and being on the verge of a mental breakdown, I decided to use the gel and boom- a heartbeat right away. That is my blonde moment for the day, which isn't too bad, it's been awhile since I've really had to say DUH to myself!
School starts back up in a few weeks for me, I decided to cut back to one class this semester. I hate it, but I have to take this slow. It might take me forever to get to my goal, but if I overload and stress myself out, no one will be happy, and we don't want that!
Coen is doing great, still getting incident reports but I'm at the point where I just have to accept that he will grow out of it. He is saying so many words and starting to put together 2-3 words at a time. His smile continues to melt my heart, but that will never change.
Cameron is about to start school in a few weeks too, but for right now it is football football football (with baseball camp in the mornings). Yes, every evening practices are back and Cam is doing great with his try-outs. We found out yesterday that he made the American team which is SO awesome. He ranked top 5 out of 43 kids in the speed and agility drills for his age group. He continues to impress me and be an awesome kid, I'm very lucky!
That is it for now, see ya:)




No comments:
Post a Comment