Actually, wait, 101 days is my actual due date, this baby is coming at least a week before that.... I have 94 days...
Shit.
It's been a rough week in the Boorstein household. Cameron's allergies/asthma are back in full swing (must be Halloween!) and he stayed home from school three days last week. And even though he was doing "better" on Saturday, we pulled him from his teams first playoff game because he did NOT need to be out in the snow/sleet/rain. He was so sad, but luckilly they won 12-0 so he will get another shot this Saturday to play! Cameron went to his first Giants game in NY yesterday with Kyle, Kyle's Dad and Kyle's brother. He had a GREAT time, they had awesome club level seats and even better (for them at least) the Giants won. It was an early birthday present for Cameron because I was having a hard time figuring out what to get him for his birthday. I mean, what do you get the child that has everything?
On to the next sicky, Coen woke up with double pink eye on Friday morning. Just freakin fantastic. I can deal with a lot of things, but I HATE pink eye. When I went to give Coen his medicine he opened up his mouth. When I told him it was going in his eyes he quickly ran away and screamed NO. It definitely was not as much of a breeze this time around as it was back in the Spring. Kid wised up, lol.
Both kids are doing better today, and both reported to their respected daycare/school. We found a new daycare for Coen that he will be starting in just a few weeks. It's a home daycare, but I really like the owner and the curriculum they have set up. It's going to be a great place for Coen to learn and develop with kids his age, while Mommy doesn't go broke in the process. Ultimately, Coen's current daycare is affordable if it was just him we had to pay for, but when baby #3 comes around they are asking for $550 a week and to that I say, kiss my ASS. We will miss the center though, they have been very good to us and super good to Coen over the past year and a half. He loves them and they certainly love him, and this decision didn't come without a lot of consideration on our end. I'm crossing my fingers that everything works out.
Last month we went to a beautiful wedding at the Rooftop at Rockville Town Center. Congrats to Jeff and Agustina Boswell:)
We also celebrated Alivia and Tyler's birthday earlier this month at a Halloween themed birthday party at the Germantown Park. Coen just loved spending time with his BFF's JJ and Brady!
Last weekend we went to the Moneypenny's for their first annual Haunted Forest. It was such a blast and the kids had a great time. The Haunted forest tour scared Cam, while Coen had a great time riding the electric cars around and playing with his Uncle "Kiss".
Puppy Love:)
Brady as Barney!
Part of the Haunted Forest walk..
Cam, Kennedy & Kailey:)
A wagon ride through the Haunted Forest!
CoCo and Uncle Kiss!
The Painted Pumpkins... even one for 'lil Coop!
We had our annual photos with the FABULOUS Natalie Reid of Natalie Lane Photography! I haven't gotten all of the photos back, but I'll attach the ones that I have gotten. She did a wonderful job with the job she was given, Coen was a monster and could NOT sit still. I told her today that I was astonished she was able to get one shot of this child. A ball full of energy does not come close to describing him!
We have our next appointment this Friday, I can't believe a month has already passed since my last visit. I will have my glucose test, my sonogram and my regular monthly check-up. I'm VERY excited to see the baby!
That will be it for now, I'll update with pictures from the sonogram on Friday. Today is Halloween and I'm excited to take the boys out trick-or-treating this evening.




























No comments:
Post a Comment