Monday, December 12, 2011

Cooper's Eviction Date!

I went to my 32 week OB appointment today, even though I am technically only 31w4d. I had a sonogram to check on the baby's growth and everything looked wonderful. He is measuring a day shy of 33 weeks and already weighs 4 pounds 3 ounces. He is going to be a big baby, possibly bigger than his brother was!

We didn't get any great pictures, his face was smashed up against one of my body parts and he was hiding. No big deal, it was still great to see his little body, his heart beating and hearing that everything looked perfect.

I met with my OB after the sonogram and we set a date for my c-section.... February 2nd! Of course, the little guy could decide to come sooner although I hope he doesn't because I'm really hoping for a February baby. Even better news, the same Doctor that delivered Coen will be delivering Cooper. Jackpot! My official last day of work will be January 31st and I will have 12 weeks of PAID maternity leave, courtesy of MedImmune. We have great benefits here, I'm very lucky indeed.

Moving right along, Cameron's football team did not win the state playoff game and so the fall football season is officially over. It was a hard fought game and I couldn't be prouder of where this team went after seeing where it was. A 1-5 start, finishing off strong winning the last 3 games of the season, making the playoffs as the 7th seed and then taking out the 2nd, 1st and 5th seed to win the Super Bowl. Cameron was a shining star and I was so honored to be cheering for #10 all season. I'm so blessed with such a gifted child, it really doesn't get any better than him.



He got his report card and received one B, the rest A's. He also just started his basketball season and his team is currently 1-1. He is having the time of his life playing basketball, so he is really going to like the new basketball and basketball shoes that Santa is bringing him this year:)

Speaking of Santa, he is hooking everyone in my family up this year. What a guy!!!

Mr. Coen is still doing very well at his new daycare and just LOVES Miss Tammy. I really appreciate all of the work that she puts into her home daycare, ensuring that the kids curriculum is top notch. Coen is already saying 5-7 word sentences, and it is truly amazing how his vocabulary has opened up in the past month. He is a talking machine, super lovable and the most active child I've ever been around. Literally JUST like his Daddy!

Kyle and I are both doing well, just getting ready for baby #3. We moved Cameron down to his new room in the basement and it is awesome! Seriously, that child has the nicest room in the house, and he really seems to like being down there. I'm sure he gets a sense of true independence, and the fact that he has his own flat screen hooked up to every video game console known to man is pretty nice too. Kyle says that it is the room he always wished that he had... I'm so glad that we were able to provide something like that for Cam.

Coen's new room (Cam's old room) is being painted this week, along with the boys bathroom, our bedroom and and bath. Once that painting is done, we will move Coen's furniture into his new room and be ready to bring the new one home. I'm looking forward to the feeling I will have when it is all done, that feeling has got to top the anxiety and stress that I have been feeling for the past few months. Thanks again to my Mom and Dad for having our house painted:)

We celebrated both of my boy's birthday's since my last post. I'm now the Mommy to a 9 year old AND a 2 year old. Seriously, I can't believe it. For Cameron's birthday we had his party at the batting cages in Frederick. The kids enjoyed the ability to run around and play some baseball. They were having such a great time that they didn't want to stop for pizza, cake or presents. All in all it was a huge success. For Coen's birthday we went on a train ride with Santa in Walkersville. I didn't invite that many people to Coen's, I wanted a small intimate gathering of our very close friends and it was perfect. We finished the day with cake and ice cream back at the house. Both boys got awesome presents from friends and family, they are so loved. 



 







I suppose that is it for now. I wish everyone a safe holiday season and I'll catch you in the new year!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones