Monday, November 14, 2011

It's Still a Boy OH Boy!

I had my 28 week appointment today, even though I am technically only 27 weeks, 4 days.  I had my sonogram and the baby is getting SO big. He measured 2 pounds 11 ounces and a full week ahead. Let's keep our fingers crossed that I can hold off having this baby until February!




I fell in love today, seeing the baby actually look like a baby made this so much more real for me. I know, that's crazy right?!?! The big belly, kicks, heartburn, past sonogram pics... none of that compared to seeing him today. He looks just like Coen did in his 3D pics too!

All else is well, blood pressure and weight gain were fine. I had my glucose test and will find out the results tomorrow, but knowing me I will probably have to take the 3 hour test. I'm just way too lucky to not have too, lol.

Next visit is two weeks from today which will be a regular visit, 30 weeks...holy moly! It will be right in between celebrating Coen's 2nd birthday and Cameron's 9th. Lots of stuff in the upcoming weeks:)

Cameron is 100% better and his team won their playoff game this past weekend which means, they are going to the Super Bowl!!! They beat the undefeated 1st ranked team! Cameron played like an animal, the other team couldn't handle him on defense, and played a perfect game at QB. We were all so proud of him and his teammates!

That's all for now:) Have a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones