The official countdown is 16 days.
Holy.
Shitballs.
I'm exhausted right now, I didn't get very much sleep last night because I was having contractions. Nothing consistent, but enough to keep me awake. I'm a walking zombie right now and I can't wait to go home and take a nap.
I had my Sprinkle this past weekend which was very nice, thank you to all of my friends and family for helping put it together! The food was awesome and the gifts are appreciated! I also was thrown a shower from my co-workers yesterday and got a $350.00 gift certificate to Target! I don't really need anything specific from Target so let's just say I have prepaid diapers for quite awhile:)
The hospital bag is packed, I had Kyle put it in the car this morning because you just never know if I'm going to make it to my c-section date. I honestly thought last night was "it" and I was so close to calling the Dr. when the contractions started to go away and I was able to go back to sleep. I'm nowhere near ready to be honest and I think the stress of knowing the things I still have to take care of would kill me if I was in the hospital. This weekend is going to be VERY productive, if I make it til then!
It's not FB official yet, but a BIG congrats to my good friends Jeff & Naomi on the birth of their daughter, Amelia Mae. I honestly didn't know that Puckett's could make girls, good job guys!!!
I have another Dr. appt on Thursday, last week's went well. Everything with baby measured great and there were absolutely no concerns from the Dr point of view. I have another sono at Thursdays appt, by that point the baby will be measuring over 7 pounds. No wonder it feels like everything is about to fall right out of my vagina:(
I'll update after my next appt....




No comments:
Post a Comment