Friday, May 25, 2012

It's Summa Summa Time:)

I can't believe it's already summer, soon Cam will be out of school and officially a -gulp- 4th grader. Un...freakin...believable.

Earlier this month Cooper and I participated in the Cystic Fibrosis Walk in honor of JJ Moneypenny. It was a gorgeous day and I was honored to take part in such a great cause. JJ and his family mean the world to us and we will do anything in our power to help.

Baby Coop

...And We're the Three Best Friends That Anyone Could Have...


All here to support JJ:)


The Beautiful Moneypenny Family

Sweet JJ




We also had our annual GOTZ Strength Golf Tourney back a few weeks ago where the foundation raised a record high $13,000.00!

Here's Mikey

Practice on the Driving Range

My Hubs in those God Awful Pants

Mom's Badass Shoes I got her for Xmas... HAIL

Momma and Me

My team minus Brumby

There's Brumby



Love my Ang

We enjoyed a nice -kid free- weekend in Ocean City this past weekend with the Cullen's and Moneypenny's for OC Crusin'
































Looking forward to the Memorial Day Games this weekend at the river house. I'm sure to dominate... tune back in for pics:)

Cheers!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones