Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The End is in Sight!

Day 9 monitoring went well, I actually saw my Dr. and that was very nice. He told me that he "loved" my estrogen levels and my lining looked "perfect", I liked hearing those words!!! He said that I have 2 follicles that would probably be ready for trigger tomorrow, but since I have many more that are just a day or two away from being big enough, he thinks we will wait until Thursday to trigger, making Saturday my egg retrieval date and Turkey day my egg transfer.

He said, don't worry, the end is in sight- and the ultrasound tech laughed and said, yeah this is like a part time job huh? No Kidding!

The nurse missed my vein again this morning, so back to the hand. I have bruises on both arms, one on my hand and 2 on my stomach, along with many track marks. I think its a good idea that I have told my boss about whats going on, or else she might have me randomly drug tested after seeing my arms.

So a bit of upsetting news, for the 6th straight time playing against Matt in fantasy football, I lost. I cannot beat this guy for the life of me. His team could be the worst ever but it doesn't matter because when he plays me, my team is always crappier. Crappier, is that a word? Hmmm. Anyways, last time he beat me by .1 of a point, a tenth! When Kyle and I were discussing the score before last nights football game, I said I swear if I lose to Matt by a point I am going to scream. I was up 22 points, he had one player in last night and so did I. His player got 23 points, mine got 0. I lost by a point. Damn you Matt.

On another note, when I got home last night Kyle took me upstairs and surprised me with a Smartphone!!! He said that he knows I have been under a lot of stress lately trying to keep everything straight and he thought it would help me out. He is the sweetest in the world, I'm so lucky to have him, he has always recognized what I am going through and tried to do everything in his power to keep me calm and happy. Now I guess the only bad part is that I will probably get overly stressed and upset trying to figure out how to work the darn thing!

Kyle has definitely been taking care of me though, I know he wants this baby just as much as I do. We have my cousins surprise bday party and another event planned for Saturday and since thats when my retrieval will be, he has told me that we won't be making it. I told him that I could try, he said absolutely not. Bedrest for me, Kyle has put his foot down. I'm not used to that lol, its kinda sexy:)

SOOOOOO, countdown to the end of Lupron is about to start, thank god. I had another episode yesterday with a friend and then this morning I called crying to Kyle over something so little and so easily fixable. I sure have exemplified the definition of drama queen lately. Sorry everyone...its almost over...remember the end is in sight!

1 comment:

The Connelly's said...

You are so cute! SO glad to hear your Doctor use those FABULOUS words! And also SO happy to hear that Kyle is being such a perfect husband! You are a lucky girl :) Does this mean that you will be able to make it on Sunday too??
Love ya!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones