19!!!!!!!
A quick post, because I am terribly tired, nauseous and light headed. Kyle and I got to the center this morning at 6am, they quickly got me into a bed with an IV and promptly at 7:30 they took me back into the operating room, gave me my meds and I don't remember much after that. Kyle had to wait in the waiting room which was disappointing, I would have really liked him to be in the room with me. He was there when I woke up though which was the greatest sight ever.
I'm assuming a few eggs will be post mature since my one follicle was well over 22mm, I'm just hoping that its only a few of them. The nurse will call me tomorrow afternoon to give me the number of fertilized eggs.
I'm in some pain, actually a lot of pain, but I'm pretty drugged up and loopy. I've taken like 5 naps so far today and am just barely able to keep my eyes open for the Skins game. Kyle is DVRing it just in case I end up passing out. I have to stay up until 7 though to get my progesterone oil shot in the buttocks, yay for that.
Kyle has been amazing, running to me every 20 minutes from the neighbors house where he is watching the Giants game right now. Anything I've needed he has provided for me, he is my angel.
He has requested I stay home tomorrow, since the two times I've tried to get up I've just made myself in more pain. We will see, I'm going to do my damnest to get into work.
Alright, back to resting- Hail Skins!




2 comments:
Shannon - I can't wait to see what the nurse says today!! I will be thinking of you and praying for you all day!!! Good luck!! Hope you're feeling at least a little better today too!
HAIL SKINS!!! It was SO great seeing them win again :)
Love ya!
CC
19 is GREAT!!!! I only had 11. Praying for a great fert report!!! I'll check back later today!
Post a Comment