This will most likely be my last post before Christmas so I just wanted to wish everyone a very wonderful holiday season:)
I "think" my bleeding has finally finished, although I thought that on Sunday evening and woke up to a nice surprise on Monday morning. I'm still a tad crampy, especially at night or after being up and about for an excessive amount of time. Either way, I should feel good for Christmas and NYE which is very important to me.
Cameron has really gotten into Christmas this year, he is so stinkin cute. Almost everyday he has come from school with a new "present" for us and he is so proud of himself for his efforts...he should be! He has made us ornaments, a door hanger, a beautiful picture with his handprints. I'm just in awe of how much he loves to give and he has been so excited to show us his art. He even gave us a card yesterday in which he wrote inside " I love you Mom and Dad. I wish you a Merry Christmas I wish you a Merry Christmas I wish you a Merry Christmas~" lol. Ahhhh just so adorable. I fall more and more in love with him every second.
OH, but he definitely ticked me off the other day, when he told Kyle what one of his Christmas presents is. The conversation went like this:
Cameron- Hey, I know what I got you for Christmas!
Kyle- Thats good Cam, but don't tell me. I don't want to know!
Cameron- Okay, I won't tell you what it is, I'll just tell you that its something you can play on the Wii...and its your favorite golf player.
LOL, that little brat.
I'm really excited to be off of work for the next 5 days, and I hope today goes fast. We have a meeting at 11 today and it involves a big announcement. I am terrified that my boss is leaving, she is the absolute best. I hope I am wrong but all signs have been pointing in that direction.
I still have to get stocking stuffers...I've been such a slacker with those! Oh, and if you haven't gotten your holiday card I promise I will get them out soon, its just that I went to the post office and the line was out the door and it was my lunch break. I'll try again today!
I'm meeting Angie for lunch tomorrow at The Cheescake Factory. I know she won't read this before then, so I'll just say that I got little baby boy Cranford (I think his name will be Cole) the cutest Redskins outfit, I can't wait to give it to her.
On my baby news, we got our balance from Shady Grove the other day in the mail. Its like $52 or something like that. It can't be right, but if it is, I will be very happy. I am going to fill out the paperwork to get us enrolled in Kyle's insurance next week and I just set up a follow appt with Dr. Levy on January 22nd to move forward.
Okay, I guess thats the updates for now. Everyone have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Kwanza...whatever you celebrate:)




2 comments:
and WHO might we know that will be celebrating Kwanza?
Happy Holidays to you Shannon! I hope you enjoy every minute of them.
Post a Comment