Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sorry for being MIA

Its New Years Eve! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas or Chanukah- or whatever you might celebrate. I myself had an amazing Christmas! It was so fun to watch Kyle and Cam open their gifts at our house and we all had a blast spending the day, and night, at my parents house. Cameron indeed got his go-kart, he can't drive it yet because a few adjustments need to be made for him to reach the gas pedal, but he sure enjoys to ride in it with Kyle. Dad said he wasn't sure if it was Cameron's present or Kyle's. Lol, I'd say they both will have plenty of fun in that thing! ]

Happy 53rd to Daddy Crook, today is his birthday! Sending you loves and kisses and wishes for many more birthdays to come!!!

Tonight we are celebrating New Years Eve with the Cullen's in WVA. It is just going to be the four of us but I think it will be a very good time. Its so funny how the years have passed and how things change. Up until last year, we always had our NYE night planned months ahead of time, ready to get all dolled up and party the night away. This year, we didn't even have a definite plan until this morning, where I will most likely spend the evening in my comfortable sweats sipping champagne out of a plastic solo cup.

Is this what they call growing up? lol.

Well, if it is, I couldn't be happier regardless. Kyle and I have been absolutely blessed with the friends and family that we have, and this has been quite an amazing and bittersweet year. To reflect upon our good fortune I good write for days, but I do want to mention a few things.

Kyle, I never thought in a million years that I would own my own house, but to own a house with the man that I love and will spend the rest of my life with is the best feeling in the world. Thank you for making a dream come true.

Cami, you started Kindergarten!!! Where did the time go my little munchkin??? You impress me every day and are growing into such a young handsome man. Keep making Mommy proud!

Ang and Jason, Pam and Matt, Kristen and Mike, Laura and Mike- congrats on tying the knot, Kyle and I are so thankful to be a part of your lives and to have witnessed such a wonderful occasion.

Welcome to the world Alivia, Tyler, Kendall, Carly and Micah!

Infertility- you have been a bitch, but we are keeping hope alive thanks to Kyle's new job and we will beat you, thats a promise!

Baby Boo, I hope you are having the best of times bouncing on clouds and looking down on us.

Lastly, but in no way the least, Michael Gotzens, my hero. You are my inspiration to be a strong person and I love you so very much. You keep fighting the good fight and we will keep praying for you every step of the way. I'm so proud of the person you are, and so blessed to be a part of your life.

Okay, moving forward.

I am cancelling our health insurance with MedImmune today to be effective tomorrow when our new insurance with Kyle's company kicks in. This is a major step in the right direction. I'm so excited to meet with Dr. Levy in a few short weeks to talk about moving forward. He mentioned that he would not put me on Lupron again the next time around. I'm sorry, I beg your pardon??? Well, maybe reality doesn't suck so bad afterall! lol. Either way, I thought that I would want to take a long break in between IVF cycles but the truth is, I can't wait to get started again. The fact that I want to have a baby has only gotten stronger and I'm ready to go. I'm assuming that we will have to wait until my period in February to actually start the birth control pills, and then my period in March will begin the process of meds and monitoring. It is most definitely right around the corner.

And I hate to end the post in sad news, but one of the ladies of my message board and her husband were killed early morning on December 26th by a drunk driver. RIP Chris and Kevin, may you make many babies in heaven.
Photobucket

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones