Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm Better Today

I think yesterday was my rock bottom- I think all the feelings and emotions that I have had since June of this year all came and hit me at once in a low point I don't care to look back on.

I am better today. I'm 6dp6dt and still got a negative on the test this morning. At this point, I'm not expecting anything different. I'm going to take the next few months and really concentrate on dropping weight and saving money. (although doesn't it figure that healthy food costs more!)

I think I am going to go back on Jenny Craig where I had much success in 2006. I need to feel better in my skin, and the weight loss can only help when we attempt IVF again.

So for now, Kyle and I will not be parents to a brand new baby boy or girl, but I do believe it will happen for us eventually. Even though I don't understand it, I do know God has a plan for us..

...We will not give up.

5 comments:

JJ's Mommy said...

...OLIVE JUICE...

(That's me lipping Olive Juice across the 4th floor of One MedImmune Way in hopes that you will see me and it will translate to "I love you!")

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

im pulling for you...just wanted you to know that.

The Connelly's said...

Glad you're feeling better today - but still wanting you to stay strong. I can't WAIT to see you Saturday!! It's not over.
Love you!
CC

Mandy @ The Lucky 7 said...

Shannon, I know exactly how you feel. When I tested at 6dp and got a BFN I was so diappointed and started planning for how I'd deal with the disappointment. I cried and felt so sorry for myself, my husband, my parents, everyone who was so desperately wanting a baby for us. About 10 hours later I took another pregnancy test (because I'm crazy like that) and it was positive :) Don't give up hope. I'm praying for you!

Donna and Thorne said...

Stay strong girlie...and know that we are here for you regardless of the outcome....its not over until u know who visits...so my fingers, my toes, my arms, my legs....and heck everything is still crossed for you...praying she doesnt show...God has a plan and you know that...I know it too and sometimes I wish I wouldn't question it..but it's hard not to...Good luck...your still in the game...think of it that way :)....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones