Well, another weekend came and went, so fast as usual. It was ultimately a very productive weekend though. We cleaned the crap out of our house, put up all the Xmas decorations and went grocery shopping. We even knocked a few Xmas presents out of the way.
Wish I could say the same productive things about the Redskins last night. I hate late games, I've been so tired lately and if my head is not on my pillow by 8pm, I'm not a very happy girl. I didn't even make it past the first quarter last night, which I am ashamed to admit, but from the looks of it this morning- I didn't miss much. Oh Redskins:(
My beloved husband, however; is a very happy boy as the Giants clinched the NFC East last night with Cowboys loss to Pittsburgh. Oh well right? At least one person in the household should be happy with their team... I just wish one day it will be ME!
In other news, I left a message for my nurse this morning to see about pushing my pregnancy blood test to tomorrow morning. I'm not sure why they have me waiting until Thursday- counting the days, I should have tested this morning. Hopefully they will squeeze me in.
The progesterone shots are now really starting to hurt, on Saturday night I actually cried a little. Those little suckers stink. Oh well, they are worth it. I just wish numbing the area would continue to help a little bit.
This weekend Kyle, Jeter, Milo and I are traveling to Salisbury for Angie and Jason's Ugly Christmas Sweater party. I'm very excited, anytime I get to see Angie, Jason and the rest of the gang it just takes me to a good place. It reminds me of the countless summers we spent in VA on the river and the amazing memories that accompany those times. They are family- and right now- Angie's contagious laugh would do me some good. I picked out my sweater the other day- its a good one. Kyle still needs to get one, I'll post pics next week after the party:)
I'll update when I hear back from the nurse. Everyone have a wonderful week and just a reminder, 17 days until Christmas!!!!!
*** Update *** I just spoke with Nurse Mary, she said they run betas at 18DPO which would be Thursday and its not a calculation mistake. She said she could push me up a day but I decided just to wait until Thursday.




1 comment:
My first beta was also at 18 dpo - it was torture to wait! I blew through SOOOO many pregnancy tests.
When you go in for your appt, ask if you can switch to crinone gel instead of the progesterone shots - there really is no need to do the PIO shots when there is a less painful option. If you call your nurse back, you might even be able to switch now. - Tkeys
Post a Comment