Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So Happy for the Cranford's!

It seems wrong to say, but I was very worried of how I would be this past weekend when I went to visit my friends, Angie and Jason, in Salisbury. You see, Angie is due in May and she is one of my bestest friends in the world. I was scared that because of my sad news, and her obvious expanding belly, that I would have a hard time being happy for her and not feeling so sorry for myself.

I even contemplated not going to the Ugly Xmas Sweater party because of it. God I am so lame.

I'm so glad we went, not only did it not bother me, I couldn't be more happy for her talking about her belly and how things were going. I love Angie and Jason with all of my heart, and I truely cannot wait to meet little baby Cranford in May.

In BIGGER news, Angie and Jason found out this morning that they are having a.....BOY! A little boy:) They are so excited because thats what they were hoping for. I was hoping for a girl, I can't believe I was wrong! But he is going to be so cute and I just can't express enough how overjoyed I am for them.

Congrats again A & J Cran!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones