Well ladies and gentlemen, I woke up for the first time in 6 days feeling refreshed, well rested and ready to take on the day. I think I have finally beaten the cold that was keeping me down in the dumps. In the words of honorable Jim Zorn. HIP HIP HOORAY!
Oh a shameful Redskins plug, I AM back to normal!!!!
So its Friday folks, and yesterday afternoon I got some great news from MAMSI. I had received a letter stating that in order to make their decision, they wanted me to contact them with our marriage certificate (obviously letter was sent out before they received this from my nurse) and they also wanted to know if either Kyle or I have ever had a sterilization/reversal before. Meaning, have we gotten our tubes tied in the past. So I called MAMSI to give them the answers to the question, and he told me that the Dr. had already sent the information in and that we have been...wait, get this, its a good one, fully approved!!!! Although I felt like saying, it took you long enough, I didn't....I just thanked him and hung up the phone, relieved and charged up!
I also got my paystub in the mail, and MedImmune finally fixed the problem with my old insurance, so I am no longer paying for two insurances... all in all after a very crappy week filled with germs, coughs and sniffles, life has sorted itself out and we are back on track to move forward. Can't really ask for anything better than that.
Tomorrow we are going to a "Thank You Party" for Mike. I guess its Mike's and his family's way of saying thank you to all of us who have put together these fundraisers to raise money for Mike's condition. Thank you's are so not necessary, we would do it a million times again...but it will be a nice chance to see Mike out and about among all of his friends which is a blessing. He comes home today from a long stay at the hospital, we are all truly thankful for his recovery from the infection. Welcome Home Mikey babe.
Well folks. Monday is the day that this journey, part two, begins. I have a Dr. appt first thing Monday morning for bloodwork and ultrasound...to make sure everything is quiet and ready for stimming medications. I hope you are ready for another ride of emotions, ups and downs, twists and turns. I'm forever grateful to those of you who have followed our story and given your overwhelming support. Kyle and I are rich in friends and family.
Thank YOU for being YOU!




3 comments:
SOO glad to hear things are going your way!
Good luck on Monday!
;)
yeah I am so glad everything is on track... once again I am crossing my fingers and toes for you and kyle Love u
Yay! I will be praying for you every step of the way! Good luck Shannon!!!
Post a Comment