Monday, February 23, 2009

I Have the Green Light

I must admit, its 4:30pm and up until now I hadn't heard from Nurse Mary about my blood results from this morning...I was getting a tad nervous! But, she just called, and like my ultrasound, my bloodwork was picture perfect as well. I got the go-ahead to start stimulation medications on Thursday evening. I will be taking Follistim 225 and Luveris 75 injectibles to start off with and return on Sunday morning for bloodwork and ultrasound.

Wow, it seems like it came up faster this time than the last. I thought to myself earlier today that it was crazy how my ER is tentative for 2 weeks from today. Thats quick! I guess it was the same last time, but this time I just feel like its going to fly by. I guess thats for the better though!

I had a very busy but great weekend, Friday night me, Amanda and Kyle went to Chris and Jessica's for a little while. Always nice to have a few beers with Mrs. Cullen I must say! Amanda and I also met Jessica's lifelong friend Jennifer which was a very pleasant event. She has the cutest kids, her little girl was stunning. It was a nice time hanging out with everyone.

Saturday I stayed home while Kyle went to Baltimore to take a class for his job. I did some laundry and hung out, when Kyle got home we got ready and went to Mike's Thank You dinner, which was very nice. We stayed until about 11pm and went home to bed. I slept in on Sunday which was OH so nice and then picked up Cameron from Nelson's house. We went out to breakfast which was awesome, I absolutely love family time. We then went by Circuit City to see what DVDs they had in their closeout sale. We got about 7 or 8 DVDs and went home to lay out on the couch. Later that night, we went out to dinner. It was a great family day, I wish everyday could be like it.

These next three days are going to be quite boring, as I have no Dr. appts, no BCP's, no injectibles- its just going to be normal life...SOOOOO...I have a surprise for my readers. I am going to be having a special blog guest who is also dealing with infertility. I don't know what she has decided to post about, but keep an eye out for this, I'm sure you will find it interesting...to see someone elses views/feelings/concerns about this "disease".

Quick side notes: I'm praying for Emily's Grandma who is not doing so well in the hospital, and I'm also praying for Emily to stay strong during this difficult time. Jina, you and your Gran are also in my prayers, I hope for her full recovery and many more years of love and good health. And lastly, to my cousins Leslie and Matt- I'm keeping you in my thoughts for a blessed miracle.

I hope you had a wonderful day, and from the whole Boorstein family, have a good night!



2 comments:

Cheryl said...

YAY!!! I am glad everything is going good... You are in my thoughts and prayers every day! I love you Shan! Big hugs!!!

Jina said...

Thanks for keeping us in your prayers we are so fortunate to have people to care so much. Gran is improving everyday.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones