This weekend was lots of fun, very busy and very productive! On the way home Friday night, I got this HUGE urge to paint Cameron's room. I'd been talking about it for awhile, and I was sick of not getting it done. Kyle was not too pleased, he kind of knew that me saying "I want to paint" in real words meant, Kyle get to work! So at 7:30pm on Friday night, we headed to Home Depot to get all of the supplies. Cameron decided on a royal blue (I was hoping for a little burgandy and gold but what can I say, I've lost him to the dark side) Kyle and I stayed up until about 2am painting, and still had soooo much more to do. The guy at Home Depot told us that for a bedroom we should use the eggshell finish. Warning, don't EVER buy eggshell. It sucked, you could see every brush stroke, we had to do at least 2 coats...ugh just horrible. Anyways, we woke back up at 9am on Saturday and tried to finish up. It wasn't until Sunday morning that we got everything back in the room and finished. Cameron saw the final product last night after school, he was sooo happy. He stayed in there all evening just laying on his bed hanging out. That never happens, so Kyle and I were pleased with a job well done.
Saturday night Kyle and I met up with the Cullens for dinner at TGIFridays and boy was it yummy:) We then went to Champions were Amanda and Jay joined us. We played some pool, had some drinks and all in all it was a great time. On Sunday morning, I woke up surprisingly refreshed and feeling good, except for my aching back and feet from all of the painting/cleaning that had been going on at the Boorstein residence. I got up though, went to the bathroom and yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Aunt Flo showed her face! I think its because she knew we were having a Super Bowl party and wanted to join:) With that being said though, I started my first birth control pill yesterday. I take my last pill on 2/22 and I go in for monitoring and bloodwork on 2/23. On 2/26 I start the medicines and go back for my first stim monitoring appt on March 1st. So tentatively, we are looking around March 13th for the Egg retrieval and March 18th for the Egg transfer. Once again, tentative dates- we all know what happened last time and how the dates were off!
Sunday evening we had a gathering at our house for the Super Bowl. It was a great time with great company. I just love love love my friends and family to death. Seeing them made me so happy that I didn't even care that the Steelers won the Super Bowl. Bad calls by the refs and the one interception for a touchdown by James Harrison sealed the deal for the Steelers. Oh well.
Sides note, my friends Cheryl and Dani find out what the sex of their little baby is today and I'm soooo excited. I'm hoping its a girl, but really, when am I not hoping its a girl! lol.
Alright friends, so less than three weeks it starts all over, the journey to have our baby is about to reboot. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!!!




2 comments:
I hope this time passes quickly for you, I just know we will be sharing our pregnancy stories very soon! GOOD LUCK!!!
Oh...we are BCP's Buddies YAY! Blahhh I hate that part of the process. Looks like we will be stimming together too...and probably going in for monitoring processes around the same time. Just when you have your ER & ET I will be getting my IUI done :)....hopefully it ends in a BFP for the both of us!
Post a Comment