Today is the first day in week two of lovely birth control pills. Only 14 days to go. The first week went by pretty fast and I am hoping the second and third does the same. Last night I was experiencing some crazy ovarian pain and then even had some spotting this morning so I don't know what is going on there. I guess with all the begging of Aunt Flo to come, she just isn't sure if she is ready to leave yet. HAHA Oh Aunt Flo, you don't have to go home but get the hell out of here!!!!!
So, I'm going to entitle this next section of the post, Insurance Companies and Financial Workers at Shady Grove Fertility, You are Stupid and Suck BAD!!!! (and yes people, I am aware that I used to be an insurance agent, thats soooo not the point right now!)
Insurance Companies and Financial Workers at Shady Grove Fertility, You are Stupid and Suck BAD!
I got a letter from Shady Grove Fertility the other day, it was a letter going over my insurance coverages and what I was approved for. I have to admit, I thought I was reading something in Spanish. The only things that stuck out to me were MAMSI Coverage 50% AND downpayment before IVF is $3500.00
I beg your pardon Shady Grove Fertility.
So, first off, turns out that Shady Grove never requested an authorization from MAMSI, the person I was working with decided one day that she didn't feel like working anymore, and never came back. I think that was uber sweet of her, considering she hadn't put my request in yet. Thats right Dawn, I will find you and give you the middle finger ever so lady like! Anyways, that was the first problem. The second problem is, CIGNA never got cancelled! So I am actively still paying for two insurances, and because CIGNA is active they are considering MAMSI my secondary insurance, hence the fact that they are only paying 50%. Now, don't fret my dear readers, I will get this crap figured out and make sure that there is NO confusion that MAMSI will be paying for my IVF...but its like, damn- you guys are idiots.
I have seriously gone over the situation at least 10 times with Shady Grove and the insurance companies, explaining to CIGNA that they suck ass and I don't want their coverage anymore, explaining to MAMSI to get ready to shell out some money...and to Shady Grove telling them that I don't understand why generally smart people can be so damn stupid.
So right now this is a "To Be Continued" and I hope to have it all worked out by the end of the week. I need to start medications in a little over two weeks, so I certainly don't have time to mess around. I really don't want to bring the "Shanny Bitch" out to play, but she is definitely waiting in the wings to be called upon if I need her. Kyle can tell you about good ole SB, no one wants to have to deal with that!
Next on the agenda, I would like to formally announce that Cheryl and Dani are going to have a bouncing beautiful baby BOY! Congrats to you guys, I can't wait to meet lil DJ!
This past weekend we went up to Chris and Jessica's, the ladies went out to a club in WVA (yes, yes their IS a club in WVA) It was small and quaint, but man, DJ Schmoooove was the shiz and we danced the night away while the guys stayed home with the kiddies. Amanda, I've never laughed as hard as I did with you that night, may you have many more nights of way to many Bloody Mary's, deafness and urination problems in your future! I woke up the next morning, I couldn't move. My back, my knees- my arms from golfing Saturday morning. Holy OUCH. But totally worth it!!!
I'm so excited, tomorrow I am going to get Cameron his Valentines to give out to his classmate, I mean how freakin adorable is that! I'm also going to be taking Cameron to see Disney on Ice this Saturday morning as a Valentines Day gift for him. He is so cute, I thank god everyday that I have him in my life. Last night we spent lots of time on homework, he just kept wanting to do more and more problems, I was so impressed. He is just a whole bunch of happiness and love stuffed into a 50 pound little boy!
Well, I hope this post puts a smile on my hubby's face...its time for me to go now though. I'd like to say I have to rush home to make dinner for the family, but truth is, we don't have any food in the house and I don't feel like grocery shopping- so the reality is- I'm going to rush home to order some chinese or something and then hit the hay cause this girl is TIRED!
That's All Folks!




2 comments:
Thanks for the update! I keep checking your page out. I really hope this is it for you girlie!
Urination is the key, to take the victory! V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!
DJ Schmoove + Tap House + You girls = Nights I'll never remember, until I smell it on my pants the next morning!
Post a Comment