Monday, July 27, 2009

ABC's of Shanny Boo!

Recently I have come across some other bloggers who have done the "ABC's of getting to know Me! " post so I thought that since I won't have any real updates until my next OB appt on 8/22, I'd give this a shot:)

First, let me update you with your Coen knowledge of the week!
He is the size of a Papaya!!! He is settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12-14 hours a day (sounds like his Mama!) Coen is over 11 inches long now, holy foot long! He is also starting to use his lungs, and getting so big that he is leaving little space for mine- so my breathing is starting to get heavier and heavier- thanks baby!

Coen's room is done (well from what we can do) the crib, dresser and changing table are all assembled and in place, the room looks great. I can't wait to get the bedding and different things for the waFont sizells to really make it cozy for the baby. Cameron keeps saying "I wish the baby would come out now!" He is really getting excited, he is so cute.

Okay...onto the ABC's....

A- Anniversary: Kyle and I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary on August 11th- although Kyle swears that it feels like its been 20 years already, I, however, cannot believe how time has flown!

B- Broken Bones: I'm gonna knock on wood here, but I have never broken a bone in my body!

C- College: I was speaking to my Mom the other day about how I would give anything to go back to school and finish up. She made the comment about how she wishes I would have finished it when I had the opportunity but guess what, life happens. One day, one day.

D- Dogs: We have two little puppy doggs, Jeter who is a springer/spaniel mix and Milo, the beagle. I love both of my dogs so much, but I could do without the shedding, the licking themselves and drinking out of the toilet. Kyle says I am jealous that I can't lick myself and thats why it bothers me when the dogs do it- well lol thats just not true!

E- Exercise: I don't do enough of it and I'm ashamed. Kyle and I have discussed a workout plan for after the baby is born to get me back into shape and I honestly can say that I wish I could start tomorrow. Being a whale is exhausting.

F- Friends: I have the best! I'm never left with no one to talk to about problems, I know I can easily call anyone of my girls and vent...especially my bestest friend, my Mom!

G- Gaithersburg/Germantown, MD: I was raised in Gaithersburg, MD which is about 20 miles north of DC (or NW, I never can remember) Anyways, its been pretty neat to live so close to DC yet I do regret not visiting the nations capitol more often. I love the museums and the history, and its something I want my kids to experience as well.

H- Hobbies: I love any water sports and wish I could spend my life on the river. I enjoy golfing when I am not pregnant and I also can't wait for fantasy football to start up in a few short weeks.

I- Infertility: IS A BITCH! I sincerely hope that no one has to face infertility, its an emotionally and physically draining situation, one that I never imagined having to deal with...yet one that I am ultimately proud to say I survived.

J- Job: Its "ok". I really can't imagine doing this forever, but ultimately it pays the bill and I have one hell of a boss, so until I find something that is closer to home, or something that I am very passionate for- I'm staying put.

K- Kyle: The love of my life! I'm so blessed to have found a man that not only took on me and my 20 personalities (which is a task I admit) but he opened his arms to Cameron as well. He is the greatest step-dad that only wants the truly best for our family, I could not be more thankful.

L- Laundry: I loathe laundry. Its not the actual washing and drying, but the folding and putting away that I could do without. Unfortunately for me, thats also the part Kyle hates the most too:( This could also really fit into housework, as I really don't enjoy doing any of it. M should be for Maid but instead, its for Money because without Money, we can't afford a Maid....

M- Money: I hate how money makes the world go round. Literally, every decision that we make in our household is based off of money, how much it costs, can we afford it? I'm not surprised that so many divorces occur because of money problems, the economy is one big shithole.

N- November: Always a special month, its when my little Cami Boo was born. Now, this November will become even more special as we welcome Coen Robert to the family. November will always be one special, EXPENSIVE month.

O- Ovulation: Being infertile teaches you so many things about life, but most notibly it teaches you all about ovulation. I can tell you when you ovulate, how to check for signs of ovulation, different methods to track your ovulation- I mean seriously, if you are having trouble conceiving it could be that you just aren't timing out your ovulation correctly. Hit me up, I have some tips- probably more than you could ever imagine!!!

P- Pet Peeves: Procrastination. Although I am guilty in being a procrastinator, its also one of my biggest pet peeves. I'm definitely the pot calling the kettle black- or however that saying goes!

Q- Questions? Got any, please ask by emailing me here!

R- Redskins: HAIL VICTORY:) I'm a die hard Skins fan, love everything about them, well I guess everything besides the douche bag owner. This year will be the first since 2001 that I have not attended a game, I just can't see my prego fat ass walking the ramp to heaven. I'll be cheering in front of the TV though and will make it back next year:)

S- Seafood: One word- YUMMMMMMMMM.

T- Thanksgiving: My FAV holiday, hopefully I will not be in the hospital this year, and if I am, I hope my family is ready to spend it with me!

U- Umbrella: Is it weird that the only word that comes to me when I think of "U" is "Umbrella"? Anyways, I never use one which makes no sense, but I do absolutely love the song by Rihanna if you cared to know that.

V- Verizon: I really can't understand why everyone does not use Verizon as their phone carrier. The customer service has always been above outstanding, I'm hardly ever without service (usually the only place I don't get any is in the office) and all in all, I've never had any complaints. Now, Comcast on the other hand, can suck some donkey balls!

W- Wheaton Majorettes: For a very long time, age 6-17, I was a baton twirler with the Wheaton Majorettes. Although there are a thousand things I could complain about such as every childhood summer day being spent in the gym, it really was a very great and constructive thing to do with my life and I'm very happy that my Mom signed me up. I won countless championships, was able to travel to so many different states, even went out of the country to London, England! There are some memories that I have from twirling that could absolutely never be topped.

X- Xylophone??? Its the only X that I could think of, and No I do not play.

Y- Yellow: Its been my fav color since I was a little girl. Although recently green has come in a very close 2nd, I have just always loved yellow as it reflects bright and shiny, much like my personality, right??? haha.

Z- zzzzZZZZZzzzz: I hope I didn't make you fall asleep during this post! Thanks for reading:)

1 comment:

Raising Twin Girls said...

That was a great post to get to know you better. I was hoping R was going to be for our beloved Skins!!! I can't wait for the season to start already.

Also I work for an online college so let me know if you ever want to talk about going back to school. I could help you out. :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones