Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So Close... but Still Far Away:(

I went to the OB today for my 36 week appointment. The OB confirmed, I am still pregnant and thats not going to change anytime soon! I have no other choice but to accept that fact lol, but while I am still huge, miserable and uncomfortable, I am enjoying working from home! I guess it could be worse.

Coen is measuring on time, his legs are measuring at 36 weeks, his head is still measuring huge but what can ya do! He weighs approx 6 pounds 13 ounces, thats a whole lot of baby for 36 weeks!

Cameron's birthday party is this weekend, unbelievable to me that he will be 7 at the end of this month! I hope he enjoys his bowling party and I hope I stay sane dealing with all of the kiddos that are invited:)

Congrats to my cousins Leslie and Matt! As you may remember, Leslie underwent IVF earlier this year and it was a success. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Hannah, on November 1st! Enjoy being parents, I'm so happy for your family:)

Also, a Happy belated Anniversary to my Mom and Dad who celebrated their 34th on November 1st... holy 34 years!!! You and your marriage is an inspiration to follow:)

That's it for now, as soon as I remember to get my camera out of Kyle's car I will upload pics, I promise:) Til then...

3 comments:

Raising Twin Girls said...

Aww...you are getting so close. Enjoy the last few weeks even though you want them to pass so quickly so you can meet your little prince. I'm so excited for you!

Donna and Thorne said...

Wow..hard to believe you only have 17 days left to go! This flew by! I can't wait to see pics of Coen!!

Naomi said...

Oh my god! Soooo soon....at the end of this months you're going to have a bitty boy! 2 full weeks!
soo exciting!
I know you'll have tons of help, just so you know there's an extra pair of hands here!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones