I haven't been posting lately because my computer got a virus, and although the virus has been fixed I still have these dreadful security pop-ups that make posting a blog so annoying. I promise that when I get back to work on Feb 1st I will be back to my normal updates.
Coen had his one month appt last week, he weighed 10 pounds 13 ounces, he is in the 75% for weight and 80% for height. My little stinker is growing like a weed and I am having the time of my life witnessing it!
We had a wonderful Christmas and I was very excited to get my Dyson Ball Vacuum among other great gifts- I love that sucker:) We spent the morning at Aunt Linda and Uncle John's house where we did our Secret Santa and had our traditional breakfast. Later we went to my parents house where we just hung out, played with our new "toys" and napped. Cameron had an amazing Christmas and actually took the time to look at his presents vs just opening one and moving right to the next. Granddad got him a BB gun and foosball table. Later that night the BB gun turned into a drunken game of target practice for the adult men, they were even betting money! Kyle won a few dollars, Dad lost a lot of dollars and Uncle John took it to the bank...ahhhh Boys will be boys I guess.
New Years Eve was spent at Chris and Jessica's with them and their two daughters, the Moneypenny's and Kyle and I with the boys. It was a very quiet evening but I wouldn't have had it any other way, bringing in the new year with great friends and my family holding my baby boy- it was quite amazing for Kyle and I to give Coen a kiss when the ball dropped, it made my year!
I don't have any new years resolutions, I think due to some circumstances this year will be very trying and so ultimately my news year resolution will be to make it to 2011! I love my family and friends very much and your support will never be overlooked. I can't wait for the baby's of 2010 to make their appearance... Baby Brady Moneypenny, Baby Michael Donohoe, Baby UNKNOWN Cranford, Baby UNKNOWN Lueben and another one to be announced at a later date because I was asked to keep my mouth shut for a little while. Also a big congrats of the recent engagements - Lynnea and Brian ( we love you guys! ) and my faithful reader, Naomi and longlife good friend Jeff! So excited for both of your upcoming nuptials!
Happy 2010 to everyone, may it be a healthy, happy and prosperous one! Love, Shan!




5 comments:
It is so good to see you posting again. I was just wondering how you and Coen were doing. Your little man is a growing boy!!!
Too bad the Skins had a dreadful season. Maybe next year will be better with a nice draft pick and our new coach.
Glad you're back. Nice post!
Welcome back! You've got a big boy on your hands - I can't believe how fast he is growing!! - Tkeys
You're awesome, Thanx!
I am glad to have the post back too Thanks!
Post a Comment